What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

All my work on this land have been for nothing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wilco I think the other thing Borris was trying to get at here was that the gang was deleted from the database, meaning there is no longer a spawn for PLF members who wished to remain here and were not moving onto the other community, just an empty base on the map along with all the Teamspeak rooms being deleted it's like there was no trace left, you mentioned the teamspeak rooms of PLF still being there as well however I don't see them.

Like I posted yesterday I'm taking off from this community for a while so this doesn't really effect me but for members of PLF still on the server there was nothing left, yes Borris may continue PLF but will the gang spawn be added to the new gang Borris created or will he have to work from scratch to meet the requirements for the gang base once again?
Well if thats the case I didnt authorize that to happen and if Borris wants this back and wants to proceed here with PLF it will be added to our update today.

I think the teamspeak is missing because we switched teamspeaks and there was a post from Maratek urging people to get in touch who needed a room but not response from anyone in PLF

I have no issues with you Ben using the forums, Dont think i do left or not left... thanks for pointing this out as I didnt see this in Borris's post i will re-read it if i missed it then sorry Borris!

I have deleted all his PM's rather than go in and read them, What i do have is the replies from the person he sent it to if you would wish for me to get a admin to PM you this privately (Ciaran can access that screen on my permission)

And also before doing so Ciaran will seek permission from the person it was sent to.
Thank you but i hoped to see the original post. 

Thank you but i hoped to see the original post. 
Then very sorry you can't, I didnt take a screenshot before all the PM's that account sent were mass deleted using the IPB function, The reason was there wasn't going to be a post about PLF here but as Borris is continuing his journey here is that post.

And again sorry for the rest of the community who don't want to read politics and drama anymore! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Then very sorry you can't, I didnt take a screenshot before all the PM's that account sent were mass deleted using the IPB function, The reason was there wasn't going to be a post about PLF here but as Borris is continuing his journey here is that post.

And again sorry for the rest of the community who don't want to read politics and drama anymore! 
No problem

I think the teamspeak is missing because we switched teamspeaks and there was a post from Maratek urging people to get in touch who needed a room but not response from anyone in PLF
Wrong, the PLF rooms were in the new teamspeak and I did ask for the passwords from Maratek himself. I was in the channels the day the new teamspeak was announced and the next day the channels were all gone.

Wrong, the PLF rooms were in the new teamspeak and I did ask for the passwords from Maratek himself. I was in the channels the day the new teamspeak was announced and the next day the channels were all gone.
Then apologizes from the admin team for these being deleted, Again its not something we authorized and they will be restored.

Borris message a admin on teamspeak for the rooms to be setup.

I think thats enough for one day.

If anyone else has any burning questions reference this issue please feel free to PM me and Ill answer what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back