What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

All the commotion

ScottyUK

Former SGT Paros
Now i am aware there are other people using the name "Bacon" and so for that reason i am going to call myself BaconUK / PCSO BaconUK .

It doesn't look half as good but id rather do this and not have people asking me are the "Bacon" 

And no i am not i haven't been blacklisted from NHS or Police so yeah just getting that out there for future .

Well ive spoken to the other "Bacon" and he says he is sorry and i gave him a couple of name ideas one was "EGGS" which he may go for...

But just to make it clear i am now BaconUK

Im not quite sure but everyone is coming up to me and saying "ah are the the "Bacon" guy because if you were i would of kicked you out of this channel.

I think he got blacklisted from the medics or something .

Now i am aware there are other people using the name "Bacon" and so for that reason i am going to call myself BaconUK / PCSO BaconUK .

It doesn't look half as good but id rather do this and not have people asking me are the "Bacon" 

And no i am not i haven't been blacklisted from NHS or Police so yeah just getting that out there for future .
Im guilty I already did think that u were someone else :D

Ha ha its fine but i want to make sure that people know who i am because i was getting tired of people randomly asking me raj questions

Back