What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow non-shop owners to ripen fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
As it stands, any fruit you pick is not ripe, and remains so unless sold to a shop. The problem here is that if you wanted to e.g. start a business selling fruit products, you are screwed as the only ripe fruit you can get is from the shops which you sell your un ripe fruit to. To me, this doesn't make much sense, why can't fruit ripen over time outside of a shop?

Allow this would enable players who aren't one of the few shop owners to run a business selling these products, and allow them to compete against shop owners, which would be healthy for the market by introducing competition.

To do something like this, there could be some form of market stand prop which can be placed down on the footpath in the city or wherever (Or alternatively exist in a few places around the city which you can deposit your fruit into, and then come back and retrieve later on), and you place your unripen fruits into it, and after x time or something they then ripen? Something like that would work well with this IMO  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in favour of something like what Simon has suggested. I just want to encourage street vendors and independent businesses, as opposed to commerce being largely gated by whether or not you happen to own a physical shop front. Perhaps something like a public and/or rented kitchen space would be cool too : )

This is doable within RP.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back