What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow people to ripen fruit in a fridge in their house

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
I feel that people should at least be able to ripen their own fruit so that they can sell it it businesses or start their own business in selling it. My suggestions is that people can ripen fruit by placing it in a fridge in their house/appartment if they have purchased one.

Pros:

Allows more RP by people being able to set up their own businesses

Cons:

Dev work

Big +1... Really could help new members and not so new members to actually make some money; and also, this could bring a lot of new RP to the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
To add on this I think fruit ripening should also take a bit of time instead of being instant. Then fridges could have a storage limit so you can only ripen X amount per fridge. I think this would help with balance as anyone being able to ripen their own fruit could result in a big drop in smoothie / fruit demands which results in less jobs for fruit pickers and smoothie makers. The time to ripen fruit just adds a little more realism and providing it isn't too long it shouldn't change balance much.

Edit:
Fridges for the Rangers too!

Well i have 3 reasons to be against this those being:

- Reduces Interactions with shops if people want to make smoothies same way the shops have to interact with other shops that have a smoothie machine to get the smoothies done.

- People won't buy food from shops anymore considering everyone will just get their fruit supply and be done with it.

- Reduces the ability for shops to get people fruit picking for them and hiring people for it.

Same argument to why the Car dealerships got changed to give more interaction oposed to acessability.

PS: This is a bias opinion since i own a shop

As a potential alternative to the above, increase shop employees counts. 

This allows more people to be available to ripen said fruit instead of the OP and still achieve the desired outcome. 

I feel this will just lead to people not using shops or restaurants anymore and would reduce RP.
People can already sell fruit to shop and restaurant owners if they want to.
If people want to make a business out of it then they should go around in RP looking for the owners of shops and restaurants to sell their fruit to. 

Well i have 3 reasons to be against this those being:

- Reduces Interactions with shops if people want to make smoothies same way the shops have to interact with other shops that have a smoothie machine to get the smoothies done.

- People won't buy food from shops anymore considering everyone will just get their fruit supply and be done with it.

- Reduces the ability for shops to get people fruit picking for them and hiring people for it.

Same argument to why the Car dealerships got changed to give more interaction oposed to acessability.

PS: This is a bias opinion since i own a shop
Completely agree with this, the server is all about interactive, let’s not give the opportunity to cut that interaction with shops out. 

Employee limits can be increased, people can continue selling to shops, people can make deals with shops for cheaper purchases in bulk etc…

Yeah I think that if people want to start their own businesses selling fruit then they should try and work with the shops to ripen the fruit rather then just everyone doing it in their house. Potentially make it so the market stalls can also ripen fruits so these have more purpose.

Back