What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow us to take as many fish as we can when catching on a near full inventory

Hugh

Developer
Dev Team
Unlinked
Brief Summary:

On successfully getting a catch on a near full inventory, if the amount of fish caught exceeds your available space, take what you can fit rather than nothing.

Detailed Suggestion:

I've had it a few times where I've tried to fish to fill the remaining three slots, but cannot fit a catch as I got lucky and hit a four fish one. It'd be great if instead of losing all four fish, my character took three of them and left it at that. If I caught four fish on a line and only had space to carry three in real life, I can tell you I'd definitely be taking three of them with me and ditching the other!

The Pros:

Good luck doesn't work against you when on a near full inventory.

The Cons:

I don't believe there are any but happy to be corrected!

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No I think it's rather minor change but solves a pain for those wanted to make the most of their inventory each run without a potential time penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm inclined to agree, it would be a nice quality of life change for sure. Like you said, from a realistic perspective you aren't going to throw away an entire haul because you couldn't fit one out of four of your catch.

Time and time again I've sat there and taken in the scenery only to be be disappointed I've just lost a good catch because I only had one inventory slot available. 

Time and time again I've sat there and taken in the scenery only to be be disappointed I've just lost a good catch because I only had one inventory slot available. 
Yeah I know the feeling!

I did receive a drive-by down-vote on the post, not sure what for. For anyone else viewing and voting, please do share your thoughts, positive or negative, as I would like to hear where things can be improved suggestion-wise. 🙂

Back