What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow Use of the Back Seats in Range Rover Evoque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thud

Brief Summary: Add functional seating to the rear seats in the range rover evoque.

Detailed Suggestion: As above, I have noticed there are rear seats in the Range Rover Evoque that currently cannot be used due to the car being a 2 door. As it's so large, it would make sense to be able to carry more than one passenger, and the rear seat models appear to have enough room to comfortably fit 2 more people sat in the back. I suggest adding functionality to these back seats. I would suggest handling this like on the Reliant Robin, where you just phase through the rear side of the car into the seat. Alternatively, they could sit in the front passenger seat first, and switch to the back  via the caps menu.

The Pros: The Evoque would be able to carry as many people as it looks like it should be able to. Leads to more potential for RP in this vehicle, as more people could be along for the ride.

The Cons: Some amount of work required to adjust to a 4 seater. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Not really, the evoque isn't exactly a "meta" vehicle, with average performance - but adding these 2 extra seats would be a slight buff to an otherwise "form over function" type vehicle.

Right now if 2 seats were to be added it would mean teleporting in and out of the car which is not desirable and are actively changing models where this is happening. So for now this suggestion will be rejected and the model will be updated if a suitable one comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back