What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allowing civilians to have a rob option

OneShot

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Not sure if this topic has been mentioned before, anyways I think that civilians should have a Rob option on Archie's Eye when someone is in zip ties to allow people to obviously take items out of players inventories like the way police search people.

It also restricts people from lying when told to drop certain items.

or,

If its too much for a player to have the ability to view people inventories then maybe only have a Rob Money option, if it only gives you half of the amount of money on the player that is fine.

with the rob money idea have a cool down time on the player just incase people expliot and keep robbing cash over and over till the guy has nothing (thats if it was setup to take a %)

but also a system like how the arma server worked where you have to buy a certain training to be able to search 

but also a system like how the arma server worked where you have to buy a certain training to be able to search 
I think with that it might just encourage people to rob more, which might be the reason this option isn't on the server.

I think with that it might just encourage people to rob more, which might be the reason this option isn't on the server.
i dont see this encouraging people to rob more if anything it would decrease it due to having to pay for something to do something ... it be like if people had to pay hell of alot money for cars and you couldnt take locals car thed be less car crashes 

i would rather see a "interact to see inventory" thing, people can't lie about what they have on them and actually forced certain cops to put weapons in vehicles and it isn't too OP

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in my opinion this could be abused, as this server is about RP and if someone doesn't RP this properly and just goes around robbing people I think it'd create more hassle and reports/rule breaks.

But also there's the flip side of where people lie about having certain things on them, and then when they get punished the other party doesn't get their stuff it's just gone into the abyss.

I can see majority negatives with this one but I see the potential. 

Back