What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allowing the sale of Drugs everywhere on the map*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Brief Summary: Already getting ready for the flood of people saying no this is a shit idea and downvoting it but please have a think. Allowing the sale of drugs to any npc in the game anywhere on the map. Opening up the world more so it can be done where ever. Add in a penalty to sales outside of gang turfs.

Detailed Suggestion: Ok so the idea was basically to push people out of the same spots and out in to the world rping as they will, whenever where ever. Id like to give a bit of a shout out to the Singh family, while i haven't met them directly, ive heard plenty of good things from them for the comedy etc and how they basically earmarked their spot on the map. The idea came to me from that. As is current the gang turfs dotted around the city are all the areas you can physically sell whatever illegal drugs your carrying and now there is less space due to the coalition forming and the old turfs (azteca, apostle) being ineligible. What i suggest is that people can go off and sell wherever they want to, all over the map, all over the world. Don't lock it to only turfs.

However, because turfs are protected by the gangs (and rightly so) they garner a higher rate for sales and/or a lower rate of return for sales NOT on turfs. This doesn't upset the current control the gangs have on their turf but also allows up and comers to carve out a piece of their own action potentially or just people who want to get out and explore the world and peddle drugs to em 🙂 I see that as a win/win. Example would be 1 Bag of weed sells for 150 pounds plus 500 bonus on a turf where as it sells for 100 pounds plus 300 off turf. Risk reward basically. Go to turf. Pay tax, run the risk of the police coming or sell your shit elsewhere but don't make 100k in a day less risk less reward.

The Pros: As Detailed above.

The Cons: Police coverage for starters. That would have to be extended much further for patrol routes etc or sections of the city where police command would feel necessary to assign officers. It might mean coverage is stretched thinner but then it would also mean the police are out and about more in the city too and pushed further afield. Some drug rate of return work might need to be looked at to make them viable to sell both ways as not many people are gonna want to sell stuff at a loss just for the roleplay i suspect. I applaud the ones who do.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Yes in a sense but also no. Sorry. not really helpful 🙂

-23 votes. I had hoped for more discussion than just that  but ok. 

don't think it should be the entire city, but possibly make a randomised "hotspot"(if that makes sense) where drug selling is possible and may give more money per sale? This place would ofc. need to be higher risk, however that would need to work.

not marked on the map, but possibly a tweedle account made to auto hint towards were it is

IE. "it appears there are more junkies going around x place, maybe they want some of yours aswell?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I think more areas generally. Maybe not the entire map but the urban areas. Paleto sandy etc. 

Unfortunately this is not a popular suggestion, therefore it will be rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back