What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alpha Omega - Kech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kech

The King
Well gents its been fun! thanks for all the fun and laughs! will not forget the people who I have had experiences with :) you are all wonderful people maybe our paths will cross in the future! 

My time here has been spend and I feel this is time to move on, I have a company to be running as well as looking to start another so less time for gaming.

Just wanted to thank various people (in no order) 

@blaze1981@AlfonsPappa @TacticalPanda@Kieron@DSGT P_nty@Tyson Smurf @Koala Bear @Khandamir @Kev @2Pac @Renagade_Rhys @Eddylane @eval_betty @puppy1004 @Elliot Ash @privat @Jhonny

There are so may other people that I wanted to add but I cant keep track of your changes in forum names haha (damn cops/medics) 

But I love you all and you are all great people!

Always stay aware, look around you, make calculated choices, review all information :) 

Have fun guys!!! 

- Kech 

PS. Will still be streaming :) (and failing)   

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye kech, thanks for being neighbors, if you like ill look after your guns ;)

no more purple crayola twister jokes UNMC is going to miss you

Well met you in LZ days had a good laugh see you around mate your a great guy keep streaming and take care 

- Staticz

Noooo! I didn't think you'd leave buddy ;-; I'll always remember our times in TC and our short time in the police together <3 stay safe and hmu on steam whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back