What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alternate Scrolling?

Daryn Humatoonertoo

Maybe this will catch someone's attention, hopefully so, but I'll explain myself. 

Recently my Mouse's scroll wheel broke (even though the mouse was brand new, go figure) and so I have kinda drifted away from RPUK and Arma as well in some things you need a scroll wheel, such as going through Poseidon territory depending on  I want to do, I can't scroll down amd get a trader licence or rebel. 

So my question is this, is there anyway to change your scroll to something else? I did a kinda quick glance over the controls and maybe Im more blind then a Bat in a Bag but I didn't see anything. 

If anyone has any tips or help, please let me know. 

The controls in Arma you are looking for are under the Common section.
What you would want to change would be. Next, Previous and Use Selected Action to keys of your choosing.
The names should be pretty self explanatory. Next goes down in the scroll menu, Previous goes up in the scroll menu and Use Selected Action selects the scroll menu option you are on. 

Hope this helps if you need any help feel free to message me or comment on this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this will catch someone's attention, hopefully so, but I'll explain myself. 

Recently my Mouse's scroll wheel broke (even though the mouse was brand new, go figure) and so I have kinda drifted away from RPUK and Arma as well in some things you need a scroll wheel, such as going through Poseidon territory depending on  I want to do, I can't scroll down amd get a trader licence or rebel. 

So my question is this, is there anyway to change your scroll to something else? I did a kinda quick glance over the controls and maybe Im more blind then a Bat in a Bag but I didn't see anything. 

If anyone has any tips or help, please let me know. 
MAnufacturer warranty?

The controls in Arma you are looking for are under the Common section.
What you would want to change would be. Next, Previous and Use Selected Action to keys of your choosing.
The names should be pretty self explanatory. Next goes down in the scroll menu, Previous goes up in the scroll menu and Use Selected Action selects the scroll menu option you are on. 

Hope this helps if you need any help feel free to message me or comment on this post.
Well i tried that. But when I set it as a key or something it doesn't work it won't scroll down the menu or up the menu. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back