What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Airshow! [CANCELLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bosh Balaney

I believe i was at the airport when this plan started with the Airshow that ended different as planned.

Would it be possible that i fly with a M900 or MH and stream / record everything from the air and have a fly route that i can follow to see everything but not be in anyone's flightpath? 

I think it would be nice if we have it from a few angels assuming i will not be the only one recording.

@PC Shalloaim hosting a meeting tomorrow at 6:30 GMT if you can make it you can join buddy im more than happy to let you do that i just need a word before ;)

@PC Shalloaim hosting a meeting tomorrow at 6:30 GMT if you can make it you can join buddy im more than happy to let you do that i just need a word before ;)
He sorry cant make the meeting as im @ work at ththat time. Would it be possible to have a word later? 

Im also not 100% that i will be there. My roster for work is not rdy yet :( 

He sorry cant make the meeting as im @ work at ththat time. Would it be possible to have a word later? 

Im also not 100% that i will be there. My roster for work is not rdy yet :( 
Will you be on this weekend? i can have a word then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back