What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Airways

Filsk1

*Zoom* *Whoosh* *Neeeoooowww* aaaaaand a bunch of flyers drop out of the sky around you.
The flyer in question

If i'm not at the airport, I'm either sleeping or doing other 100% legal activities. Contact number Is on the flyer 🙂 

That'll be all

Captain Filsk out.

On a side note, I wasn't 100% sure whether or not to post this here or in "Rebels & Gangs" since this is neither and I'm not really sure If people would be interested in joining?? If people want to RP being in an airline that flies washing machines, I am happy to organise an actual company.

Also, please ignore my MS-paint flyer-making skills. 

Really like the effort put into the flyer! Hope to see you around and use your services.

Warning you have currently entered unauthorized flight zone currently still owned by BA/AA please cease all current operations or legal action will be taken thank you.

Long Term running BA/AA Director John Miller

Its a great airline I have used it. We had a bit trouble with the weather But the pilot had it al ondercontrole. If u need a flight I recomend this man great job greetings Whongcheng 

Back