What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Cops: In the Line of Duty (S1:E1)

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police Senior
Hello all, you may have noticed what my last post was in this section. I shall not talk about that one, however today I am releasing episode 1 of my new youtube series on Altis. Altis Cops: In the Line of Duty. The series is a police show, similar to Police Interceptors or Traffic Cops, however we are based on Altis. We follow around the Altis Police force, sharing the events and the people we come in contact to. Make sure you subscribe to the "Altis Channel 4" YouTube channel for more quality content. I hope you enjoy watching my video, I spent quite a bit of time making it. More will come soon!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for watching,

Willy

That looked a little baity ngl from the rebels but I like the series 
I know, they were baiting for a gunfight to be honest. Thanks for liking the episode!

I mean, every time some filming happens, I try to get taken hostage. Lucky that we have the very good Armed Response that we have ;).

Great video, can't wait to see more. Good response from AR and well done to fergus for keeping a cool head in that rather dodgy situation rules wise

1:56

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

oh and wipe wipe wipe

• Haha
Reactions: M
Very non-hostile and friendly guy at 1:56 .. Would love to meet him once. Also this rebel gang seems to be great at RP, I'm glad the incident got dealt with appropriate actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: M
Back