What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Free News Service

Bullitt

So I got a little bored of the whole rebel life as since the red zone came in to force roll play has suffered.

Anyway I decided to play the evening as a reporter OK my reporting skills leave a little to be desired & as it was on the spur of the moment I could not decide on what channel I worked for but on the whole I really enjoyed it & even the cops played along which was nice. 

I can confirm I now work for the Altis Free News Service & will be reporting on current events on Altis this episode includes a report on the Tazer police medical system & some footage of a police interrogation as well as their attempts to censor the free press. :rolleyes:

My thanks to PC Levi & Sgt T-Robot for their aid in helping the free press.

If you have a story you wish me to report on drop me a line.

Last edited by a moderator:
this could be a scoop I shall look into Dr Alan but rumour has it he is surprisingly tight lipped.

That roleplay, low ranking officers had better roleplay than the high ones - excellent work though, can't wait for the next instalment :)

Thanks for watching Crazy we started messing around at the end which was fun.

I will do more but I just wish I had more time to do these videos as by the time I had edited it processed it & uploaded it on my shitty internet connection it took 3 days from recording to completion.

Damn my full time job & busy family life. :D   

Back