What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Gang Life Documentary Part 2

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
Before you watch the video give this a read

I spend a lot of time making these videos and the effort put into them is never really seen, I enjoy making them as a hobby but all I ask is that NO immature, childish or unneeded comments on the post like there was on the last one.

I would also like to apologise for the terrible cinematics and camera shots, I am very limited to what I can do since my only way of recording is to try and get as minimal HUD onscreen as possible and go in first person which is a massive pain and creates shitty cinematics like you see in the video.

Apart from that, enjoy ! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brilliant video, shame it wasn't up for me to kill my dead commuting time!

I will say, refrain from the slang terms of "HM's" that are a lot more 'gamey' so to say, you'd come across as more professional in terms of what you're trying to achieve here. Nonetheless, great work with the little cut scenes!

*For others commenting, please try and see this for what it is and try not to take anything to heart.. Would be a shame to see the comments filled with bickering *

Another Good video Buddy!

One thing I will say, guys, please come up with new ideas other than fixing a wire in a petrol station, I have seen some amazing ideas from action movie to a pregnant man! but after a 2-hour patrol and the same station having a wire being fixed 5 times or fixing every station along Altis with the same idea gets old fast.

Fucking Brilliant mate!

If you need help sorting out your HUD, pop me a message. You can easily film in 16:9, just cinematics, by fiddling around a bit. Pop me a message on tS!

I managed to be given a deleted scene from someones experience with AR whilst they were severely injured, take a look for yourselves. https://plays.tv/video/5a90a1a275d97c1a81/wow

This should of made the cut into part 2 of the doc! 😂
Considering the first video where I showed your side of the story you were complaining about petty comments attempting to start things between groups. 

It confuses me how you now find it alright to do it on the video thats not about you, I have plenty of " Deleted scenes " of you that im sure certain people would love to see but am I posting it on a video someone worked hard on ?

"all I ask is that NO immature, childish or unneeded comments on the post"

Great video! Only criticism I have is that in some parts music is a bit too loud- drains out the other noise.

Should make more videos like this. :)

Great video! Only criticism I have is that in some parts music is a bit too loud- drains out the other noise.

Should make more videos like this. :)
Yeah that was a issue a noticed after fully rendering it and quite frankly wasent going to re render to turn it down the slightest because im lazy, thanks man x

Absolutely amazing man. Only criticism is sometimes the music is louder than the voices, but I know that has already been mentioned and you're aware.

Looking forward to a part 3!

Brilliant!
Amazing work there mate, and i cant wait for number 3! (Miners and civilians yeah?)

Hello @Shepard, Thank you for the time and effort that went in the making of these 2 Videos, i wassent aware of the first one so had to search it by looking on your profile. Afterwords i wish i did not searched for it ;) 

As we all know its the part that comes with the iland but its never fun, with this in mind and seeing you have followed both the Rebels and Police might i suggest you now ask the same question directly to the Good Legal Civilians of our great iland? 

Im really wondering what that they have to say about the brute force that crosses there paths, it being from rebels or police im really looking forward to there thoughts :D 

Im not the best editor/recorder but im happy to help were i can. 

Shalloa.

Edit:

I am very limited to what I can do since my only way of recording is to try and get as minimal HUD onscreen as possible
Come to think about this, maby Management can give you access to there special cameras for the duringation of the recording??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Shepard, Thank you for the time and effort that went in the making of these 2 Videos, i wassent aware of the first one so had to search it by looking on your profile. Afterwords i wish i did not searched for it ;) 

As we all know its the part that comes with the iland but its never fun, with this in mind and seeing you have followed both the Rebels and Police might i suggest you now ask the same question directly to the Good Legal Civilians of our great iland? 

Im really wondering what that they have to say about the brute force that crosses there paths, it being from rebels or police im really looking forward to there thoughts :D 

Im not the best editor/recorder but im happy to help were i can. 

Shalloa.

Edit:

Come to think about this, maby Management can give you access to there special cameras for the duringation of the recording??
Thanks man I apreciate the kind words, I did try to get the views of civiliians but only managed to get a few interviews, in regards to a camera from management, that would be a dream come true ;)

Thanks man I apreciate the kind words, I did try to get the views of civiliians but only managed to get a few interviews, in regards to a camera from management, that would be a dream come true ;)
Game option - layout. 

Move all the icons out of the way and at the edge. Save and restart the game. 

Press Y ang turn the hud and sidechat off. And booop. 

The guy moving is a Nice effect for immerson. Like there is someone there 😊

Game option - layout. 

Move all the icons out of the way and at the edge. Save and restart the game. 

Press Y ang turn the hud and sidechat off. And booop. 

The guy moving is a Nice effect for immerson. Like there is someone there
1f60a.png
That was my idea, just a pain to do everytime I want to switch between playing/recording, best solution is if I could get a camera :p

Back