What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis in WW2

Dutchyy

✠ Good soldiers follow orders
hi there! today i wil be posting this little side story of the altezarian history in World War 2, it wil be a little story that included pictures and little clip's ( not the best quality XD)

NOTE! this is a fan made story not of this is true, execpt for the army unit's Etc

April 12-4-1942

after the germany captured most of Europe and Greece , there where a couple Greek island's left, one of these island's was Altis

5TbFB5a.png

german general's sended the most elite troops to altis to capture it, the fallschirmjäger regiment, these where well trianed paratrooper's that where specialized to fight the blit'z krieg ( tactical/fast war) there task was to take over altis.

on the 12e of april german planes flew over altis dropping german paratrooper's over altis

here we got a video of a german pilot flying over altis and pictures inside a german plane

2FB6F0E44DF2DCFA71E9017008D74A88EFB7908E

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

waiting for the drop zone

674FD0DC51324806C7F9E59411846B42949850C4

at 8 AM 14-8-1944 british surounded kavala and start taking kavala

the last defender's of altis

57B774CCC196E97C8CC9D7702B9D0C89C385F913

after a long firefight a white flag was rasien on top of kavala castle, the german's surrendered and altis was liberated...

british troop making their way trough the ruin's of kavala

Photo-19.jpg.jpg

one year later germany surenderd and the war was over in europe....

let's not forget the fallen soldier's who liberated altis

abdera.png

Altis was given indepence in 2003

aaf_flag.jpg

i hope you enjoyed this little side story, yes the video's weren't the best but i hope you liked it

kind rehard's Dutch

Wow! After watching these clips and reading all of this i gotta say Good Job! If this was the real story i would believe every bit of it.

Back