What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis International Airport ATC

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
Today was the Launch of the Altis International Air Traffic Control Comms System in the Malden Airlines' TS Room. It has been a real success and from the times i was in there the atmosphere really immerses you into the situation and the use of Professional Communication from both parties is great to see. I would quickly like to thank @INS Daanv and @Jonald for their time today operating as our ATC's. 

For those of you willing to use the ATC whilst Flying we ask that you consult this Diagram Below so you have a rough idea of what they are asking of you ;)

If anyone is interested in becoming an Air Traffic Controller, please message myself and i will give you all the necessary information.

Once Again thanks to all who used the ATC today and we hope that others use it aswell.

- Louie Austino

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a possibility that you add in the recording you made

also I am using a different diagram as the left runway is a taxi way following the official airport of the original island

Had an absolute blast entering your airspace today. Very glad you guys came up with this idea!

(sexy map by the way)

ATC is live once again

@icarus

I never said anything @Snakehut

@Christian15 Filhut Comes up with the Ideas, i make them happen 
1f601.png
Well that's awkward XD nah but what I meant was that it's another good project from you I didn't mean it was ur idea so yeh😅

This is currently live. If you are in a plane or heli. Then please jump down to our ts rooms and have a safe flight!!!

THE ATC IS CURRENTLY LIVE!!! Jump down to the malden airlines Altis International Atc Room for ATC!!!

Back