What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Cinematic

Ghillie pT

Need to get lots a clips, need to get view of both cops and rebels. so help from both sides would be appreciated, all i ask is just to shadow you (no homo) filming begins tomorrow.

That should be easy. Rebels it isn't hard to film. Cops need a ride along approval if I'm not mistaken.

Just message me if you need more cop clips when i'm online, maybe we can get some rebels to join and make up a scenario together for the altislife movie :)

Just message me if you need more cop clips when i'm online, maybe we can get some rebels to join and make up a scenario together for the altislife movie :)
I'm in, I suggest a border negotiation at night. If anyone is familiar with an Arma game called "Dark Business" I'd love to set up something like that,but with more hostages instead of guns and ammo in the trucks so there is something to actually film. This would actually make a good server event. If anyone is curious of what I'm talking about. I suggest filling the cop slots(20) and have 20 Rebels then passwording the server for 30-60 minutes for the event,like revolution day.

Last edited by a moderator:
thinking of turning in into a community montage of best clips, im trying to get the story line of rebels taking over Sofia and then going to put in the x factor and go carts, then general stuff like rebel cop and maybe even civ.

Back