What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Community Meeting - Friday 18/09!

personally i probably wont have anything to add myself to the meeting, but i will try and attend, and hear people's thoughts on stuff and hopefully people come with good ideas that could help in different ways

Having not been able to get to the meeting, is there going to be a summary of what was discussed? A roadmap of changes in the pipeline and decisions made?

Having not been able to get to the meeting, is there going to be a summary of what was discussed? A roadmap of changes in the pipeline and decisions made?
As of midnight last night the redzones have had the payouts increased, and should now be at a fair level for all groups and decent pay, and the big one is the decamp script has been removed from the entire server.

I believe there is now also going to be more transparency with dev work going forwards, and the main points of development which the community would like are being looked at.

We also now know that Wilco wants to become a full time ASMR youtuber...

Genuine question. Since you clearly don't want the script removed. Why? How does it affect your roleplay?
Well, first of all, last time i checked. The complete removal of the script has been downvoted by the community on the forums all times it has been brought up (not counting the removal of it inside of redzones, that was fine)

I just dont find an appeal in immediately jumping out of a car with my gun out and ready to shoot someone when i am trying to enter friendly/non-hostile rp where i try to be the least threatening as possible, and the same for the other side.

For example, i would feel threatened if someone jumps out of a car, looks at me with his gun drawn, ready to shoot me, and then puts it on his back.

It is not necessarily for combat reasons i dont like the decamp script, i couldnt give a shit about how combat works on the server, but when someone jumps out of a car with a gun pulled it changes the situation completely

Back