What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life: My Pet Johnny #11

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Episode 11! Haven't had a video in a while, also these take a while to edit. My enthusiasm in my voice is disappoint since it was about 4am this was being recorded. However, plenty more videos to come. Enjoy!​

Cheeky topic pin for a couple days;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@WhoisDan @Elakin @John Ray​

​

The subtitles and pictures make the video 10x funnier. Great video drew! Throw another smoke at me and ill kill you i swear.
Haha I know man, it takes me so long but it adds that something else to the video :p

Theres just one downside when you upload these videos Drew, you make me wait weeks/months before I can see the next one!! But honestly Drew, another great video.

( @Elakin fix Yer damn computer already)

Cheers lad! I may tone it down on the next video with the subtitles because takes a long time!

😂 i've already said what i've needed to say to you and yes your keeping the subs xD 

So that's what happened to the hobo after you took him, spent a while trying to find him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers lad! I may tone it down on the next video with the subtitles because takes a long time!
No, no, no. NO!

The subtitles make the video ace mate. I get that it takes ages to do but they kept me watching 'cos they were so funny.

Out of interest, how long did it take to edit?

This was absolutely brilliant

"wait for me I'm fat and slow"

(currently organising my computer to be picked up and fixed.. again)

@Simen @drew

Last edited by a moderator:
Back