What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Short Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
1501804_632092986857941_2008661840_n.jpg

Hi everyone my name is Mr Stainless, aka Sam

In Altis I'm a smuggler of fine powders but in real life I'm a Filmmaker working full-time here in the UK for a film company called Missing Piece Studios. Over the past couple of months I've become absolutely encapsulated by you all as a roleplaying community and with Altis Life as an idea and concept. The idea that a virtual world where every aspect and facet is controlled and ran by real life players is fascinating (and as an avid gamer, freakin' awesome), so much so that Missing Piece Studios are now interested in creating a short documentary about Altis Life and about Altis Life UK specifically.

We're going to be travelling around capturing the stories of some of the people who play on Altis Life UK, finding out what they do and why they play. And this is where we need your help, we want to hear from you, we want you to be a part of this film, we want to hear your story. Now obviously with a community of over 72,000 people we can't include everyone's story in the film so there are a few types of people who we especially want to hear from:

- Gang Leaders
- Members of the NHS and Police who have a high rank or who have clocked over 30 hours in the emergency services
- Members of the PRNA who have a high rank or who have clocked over 30 hours in the PRNA
- Players who have clocked over 40-50 hours on the Altis Life UK servers

If you fall into any of those categories we'd love to hear from you, although if you don't then please don't be afraid to still get in touch as we'd still love to hear from you too. So if you're interested in being part of this Altis Life documentary then there's a number of ways you can let us know:

- Send an email to: missingpiecestudios@gmail.com
- Send a PM to Mr Stainless on the Altis Life Forums (http://bit.ly/1xRkjhM)
- Find and message us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1vNy6p3

We look forward to hearing from you all but in the meantime, remember, #rpeverything

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't trust him. He's hacked Wilco's account.

... And I don't trust Wilco either. He's one of those West Country types; dodgy as you like.

After over 9 months here. I'll definatetly whore up for Mr. Stainless Documentary. :)

... And I don't trust Wilco either. He's one of those West Country types; dodgy as you like.
#yolo

Dude, don't draw attention to it! You've no idea the things I had to do to Wilco in order to get this post...horrible...unspeakable things...

i take offense to that, wilco is from bristol and just a wanna be west country type, and coming from the bottom end of cornwall i got to say he's about as west country as someone from london :p

i take offense to that, wilco is from bristol and just a wanna be west country type, and coming from the bottom end of cornwall i got to say he's about as west country as someone from london :p
*Adds @forbbs to the "Really Don't Trust" list.*

It's going to be in a follow-up documentary, working title is '50 Shades of Wilco,' open to suggestions though.
Should be a nice follow up to "Last Wilco in Paris". 

I still can't eat butter to this day because of that. 

unless your trying to nick a pasty from us then we're really nice people :D

I've already spoken to Pablo, he's deffo up for this. He even told me he is willing to dust off his best sombrero.

I've already spoken to Pablo, he's deffo up for this. He even told me he is willing to dust off his best sombrero.
Just make sure to drop us an email at missingpiecestudios@gmail.com and we'll be able to talk with you more about the project there.

So, you're just copying Stoneman? anyway I wsh you luck call me if you want some police action I would be happy to help!

So, you're just copying Stoneman? anyway I wsh you luck call me if you want some police action I would be happy to help!
SPC Tampax, we wont be in any way copying Stoneman. While Stoneman made an in-game film about Altis life introducing players to the server we are actually shooting a live action documentary about the players who play the game and why they play it, so we'll be meeting the players IRL and chatting to them about Altis Life.

They're two completely different types of project.

It seems I'm not the only one looking to make a documentary!

Whereas yours sounds a LOT more professional than what I'm doing, haha.

Look forward to seeing this!

I'll be up for some action. I'm a Dr in the NHS and part of a great bunch of guys who are a little different to the other gangs.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back