What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Short Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 hours in the police? 40-50 hours on the server? What kinda hobos is that? I've clocked well over 2100 hours on the server as a whole, and probably 1400 as a police! I call that dedication. Or is it maybe time to seek help? Oh well!

Last edited by a moderator:
SPC Tampax, we wont be in any way copying Stoneman. While Stoneman made an in-game film about Altis life introducing players to the server we are actually shooting a live action documentary about the players who play the game and why they play it, so we'll be meeting the players IRL and chatting to them about Altis Life.

They're two completely different types of project.
Sounds fantastic, as a chief medical officer should be high enough ;) please count me In
*Edit

Wow looking at some of the stuff you have already done, looks pretty good, i think even if it's not the same it's going to get @Stoneman worried ;)

Fyi stoneman your video is amazing on my new TV in 1080p

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like a great idea!

Although I'm pretty new to the Island, I have certainly clocked some hours up! I'm an F.A. in the NHS and roll with the same group @Steven Seabass does and like he said, we are a bit different from the other groups on here!

Would be great if you'd consider the group for this documentary.

It seems I'm not the only one looking to make a documentary!

Whereas yours sounds a LOT more professional than what I'm doing, haha.

Look forward to seeing this!
Aw dude don't let this stop you, if you want to make something on Altis Life there's definitely room for more content :)

I'll be up for some action. I'm a Dr in the NHS and part of a great bunch of guys who are a little different to the other gangs.

Steve
Awesome Steve, all you have to do is contact us via one of the contact methods listed above, preferably our email :)

30 hours in the police? 40-50 hours on the server? What kinda hobos is that? I've clocked well over 2100 hours on the server as a whole, and probably 1400 as a police! I call that dedication. Or is it maybe time to seek help? Oh well!
Yeah even when I wrote that I knew it was quite low especially as I knew a lot of people here are on at least a couple of hundred hours, but we just wanted to try and keep it open to everyone.

Sounds fantastic, as a chief medical officer should be high enough ;) please count me In

*Edit

Wow looking at some of the stuff you have already done, looks pretty good, i think even if it's not the same it's going to get @Stoneman worried ;)

Fyi stoneman your video is amazing on my new TV in 1080p
Thanks man, appreciate that. To be honest though I love Stoneman's work, I came across his Machinima's (...machinimi?) years ago. He does great work, completely in awe of it...I should stop fanboying...

This sounds like a great idea!

Although I'm pretty new to the Island, I have certainly clocked some hours up! I'm an F.A. in the NHS and roll with the same group @Steven Seabass does and like he said, we are a bit different from the other groups on here!

Would be great if you'd consider the group for this documentary.
Awesome Papa, like I said to Steven just make sure to get in touch with us.

@Mr Stainless

Just a heads up the UNMC dispanded today. Very sad times.

Dont know if you still want us for the documantary or not.

@Mr Stainless

Just a heads up the UNMC dispanded today. Very sad times.

Dont know if you still want us for the documantary or not.
Zaf, I see no reason why members of the UNMC (really unfortunate it's disbanded but perhaps a phoenix can rise from the ashes) can't still contribute. If anything I see this as being an even better reason why they should be a part of it.

Zaf, I see no reason why members of the UNMC (really unfortunate it's disbanded but perhaps a phoenix can rise from the ashes) can't still contribute. If anything I see this as being an even better reason why they should be a part of it.
Alright man, I will get that questionare back to you ASAP.

-zaF

@Mr Stainless

I am a fairly new member of the ALUK family, but I've clocked about 110 hours so far and I've had a lot of fun. I'm the leader of a fledgling gang as well, I'd be interested in getting involved in this project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back