What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 1 Year Anniversary - Share your message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday ALUK!!!

I remember all my friends in March going from TBR(The Black Roses) when I started with Foz to BRC(Black Rose Cartel) for a long time with Foz,Jay,VELTEN and Vyper to the merger BRC(Bone Reaper Cartel) adding Vladic Ka,Greedy,Happy(bizby),Shadow and more people who changed their names or left and losing it all in July and getting admin from my loyalty and reputation in August. Experimenting with failed Takistan.co.uk which became a learning experience for us. Making UNMC in September and finally getting all of our features and a necessary member boost in December and now I'm here at the end of February a few days away from my actual birthday and a mere two weeks away from being here a year myself. I look back at when I first came here and saw the stock version of the server,but the good community coming into contact with Mr. Cardoso and thought this place has potential...and I was right.

Happy Birthday Altis Life UK

Although I have not been on the server for ages it was an honour to be there in the early days & watch this community grow & grow.

It has had its share of ups & downs a few bumps & bruises but the community is still Alive kicking & most importantly growing.

I will try to prise myself away from E.D & drop by for the celebrations this week end.

Happy Birthday Altis Life UK!

Great to see the server and the community grow and prosper.

I'm sure the future is bright for this magnificent server!

Congrats on 1 year up, glad you admins have made it this far and havn't given up yet, god knows I would have.. anyways, one year down, hopefully a bright future is still ahead!

Good Luck and best regards,

Mickeey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back