What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis news

dreolic gaming

hey guys and dolls I was thinking about starting a press and journalist group, who go to crimes, crashes, drug busts etc and reports them, think it would add an interesting aspect to life. you could even do breaking news broadcasts it would be awesome what you guys think? 

Sounds interesting :) But don't you think this would get boring soon ? I mean there is loads of action in kavala and stuff but after a while your just gonna sit there doing nothing ...

Last edited by a moderator:
tru tru but theres always things to report on maybe, interviews, statements, try and close the communication gap between rebels civilians and cops. you could got to robberys in progress and even cushion pieces like the price of oil, location of the fluffiest rabbits ha ha thngs like that  

Haha okay, well then good luck with that :p Looking forward to see a news report!

Considering you would be wearing press vests, you are not allowed to do absolutely anything illegal. we would need that to be actively monitored before we let you anywhere near anything important.

fair enough noddy, i was thinking maybe start small build my repertoire, i have a press hat, is that illegal to wear ?

just little things like weekly crime statistics could beneficial for civilians and the police. amount of robberies, murders solved and unsolved, personal theft, seized drug amounts etc could give more of a balanced scope on what you might want to do that week 

and alex ill need a little time before anything even starts but if it does your on my list  :D

Back