What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Police Constabulary Road Block!

Hobbs

Unlinked
Hello everyone!

SPC Hobbs here to update, on the recent events of the road block which happened last night from around 8PM to midnight! We all thoroughly enjoyed the RP experience and enjoyed talking to everyone! I believe this is one of the best ways to talk to the public and improve all of our RP skills. One of our main objectives is to take the CSO's and PCSO's out to improve their skills and get them talking to the public as a lot of the time it can be very nerve racking for them to start with! I hope all the civilians involved had an enjoyable experience with all our officers involved and hope experiences like this can improve the bond between the police and the civilians of Altis! I want to say a big thank you to SPC @Patchworkfor running the whole operation and I think as shown it was very successful! Also a big thank you to @SGT Jack Shepherdfor the overall watch and support also with helping our fellow officers. We started the operation with a squad of 7 police officers > @SGT Jack Shepherd@Patchwork@Hobbs@PC Houston@Replica@Sindre@Eldarkmagic. Thank you very much for everyone's service in this event it made the night very enjoyable and I wish we are able to do it again soon. We wouldn't have been able to do it without you! Officers dipped in and out of the operation including @Khaan(Well done with passing your PA! <3) @CI Joseph Tadworth(Thank you very much for coming and checking on us and for the service you did that night especially the criminal who was trying to bypass the checkpoint who you chased into one of our officers spike strips!) 

Myself, @Replicaand @John Picklemanaged to get the devil out of a man, using the power of Christ as well as a few rubber bullets! 

So here is the footage of the night! I apologise in advance for the bad audio also the time where nothing is really happening! (If someone could help me with audio or editing that would be much appreciated <3) 

Hope everyone enjoys!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice work gents, was enjoyable to be there with you for the majority of the evening! 😬

I love these roadblocks when im doing runs! I feel alot safer for some reason.

Keep it up!

Nice work everyone! I nearly hit the road block on the way through lol but was fun seeing this :)

I have gotta say that the checkpoint was pretty good. The guy who was like the devil was pretty cool as well. Good work everyone though!

I agree, the checkpoint is such good training especially for cso's aswell as pcso's, it makes themselves much more self confident and learn lots in terms of RP and police rules. I think that these roadblocks usually is just a good thing :) And get some rebels weapons is just a ++ for me :D

@_M_aha I apologise for my driving don't worry I've got my licence and I'm police trained aha! 

Ah you are the gentleman who stole the off-road! I had a very upset man come and tell me about his blessed off-road being stolen! I went and gave him £100k because he was very friendly! 

Don't worry tho we will catch you one day! I hope you had a good experience with the roadblock even tho most of the time you were running away from it! 

About the UNMC, yes sadly they have to be given a free pass because they have quite a few members who want to be very hostile towards myself and fellow officers since we stopped the gold transaction every week! We didn't want to start a gunfight and ruin the check point for everyone seeing how it took so long to get set up! (Bloody de-sync!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back