What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Police Department Operation - Seizing of UNMC Prison

jesus christ ive seen it all now 

Police storm un manned empty prison , take some pictures , unmc turn up slaughter every last police officer bar one who is thrown in prison 

Police make up some fancy website post to try and cover from the fact there mission was a disaster ending with the loss of multiple police lives 

Seriously we agree a kind of peace deal , we come and ask for permission to set up a checkpoint to disarm rebels then you  attack our lands

honestly theres only so many times you can poke a bear with a stick before he rips off your head  and shoves it up your arses, i suggest you put that stick down pretty sharpish 

Last edited by a moderator:
We may have lost but it was fucking hilarious after an hour and a half of doing shit all 😂

Xx--UNMC TAKE OVER NPAS--xX 

THE OPERATION WAS SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE WE USED THE POLICE TACTICS AND ENTERED WHEN THEY WAS ASLEEP

ffb7a925100d22c20a67edc9ab7f28aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha not sure why this post is here, we took over the prison to try and get an officer back, not so that can shit post pictures on the forums.

His head blocks the view of my glorious smurf self. :c

This post is almost as bad as my posts on my gang thread xD

Last time I was in UNMC jail, they did fuck all except tell me I should die and the wouldnt care less. At least the police arent dickheads.
The fact the police aren't dickheads is highly debatable to start and I can't imagine our soldiers would tell you to die without due cause

Back