What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Prices

Jack D

Here is a price list gathered by Gooba and Jackdevo, for a majority of physical items on the server. Use it for whatever you want! (Compensations, making sure you aren't being scammed etc...)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yYEFdvv9rgUdRgZNtHd4dUpYNNiWveVHgwL7y-pK6Ws/edit?usp=sharing

Use this form to calculate the price of a loadout:

The price will be displayed on the first sheet of the above google document /\ /\

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScm3u9HOyRVxNSKpGkj9YemFRBZcU7iR-o--3flYwmV1_8Vuw/viewform

Last edited by a moderator:
Very useful, thanks for this.

You could however further improve this by having alternating row colours to make it easier to follow a single row, left to right and adding commas if a number is 1,000 or above. 

It's not a big deal but that would make it more pleasant to the eye.

EDIT- If you want, you can PM me and get in-contact with me I wouldn't mind fixing some stuff. If not, I understand due to lack of trust and possibility I'd erase everything.

Looks good - also as a suggestion, remove the .00 at the end of each price just to make it look nicer. So instead of £100,000.00 it would be £100,000 as there isn't really much if anything that requires it

Banjo Jo: Has been edited so they now should all have Commas and all rows should have a different alternating shade for easier viewing.

Ant Arni: Removed the .00 at the end of all the prices

Looks very good. What would be really cool is to integrate this info into an online form where people can enter loadouts and get prices etc. Also have loadout presets and tips for people who want to find good loadouts for their budget e.g. Noob loadout - MK20, 15 Norm mag, 3 Tracer mag etc........

Very nice 😀

This does sortof already exist for some of the items in the sheet but not all - roleplay.co.uk/comp

Your have got 5.6 100 round mags in your list. I presume you mean 6.5?
Fixed :)

Added a loudout calculator that is pretty bad (but oh well). Also added some prices from the link: www.roleplay.co.uk/comp with full credits :)

Back