What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Rally Event

Would you consider signing up a team?

• Yes

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

Angus MacKinnon

IMVVKO8.png

Event Date: 24/1/2015

SUNDAY 8PM RESTART

Last Entries: 23/1/2015

Hi there folks, Angus here!

I've been pondering this thought for a while now and I've finally decided to make a thread to get everyone's opinions. Basically, I've been brought up around rallying all my life and this lovely island we live on gave me an idea. Why don't we host a Rally event?

For anyone who doesn't know what rallying is it's basically just a timed, check point race from start to finish. Each driver will pass through a difficult terrain at high speeds and at each checkpoint there is a person recording their times. However this will be done off road as it makes it a lot more interesting.

How I wish to do this is the following. A team of 5 can enter with one substitution (roles are posted below). They are to choose a hatchback sport of their choice, generally looking to get each individual team to have a different colour. The team will decide their own name, gang related or not and we will race.

It'll boil down into so many teams from far and wide. The teams will consist of the following members:

Team Director - Responsible for registering their team and organizing them.

Driver - This person will be in control of the main vehicle.

Co-driver  - Giving the driver directions in vehicle communication as he will have his map up mostly.

Technical team (2 persons) - These are your mechanics, your go to guys if you crash or need to refuel.

Substitute (Optional) - This person will be there if you need them for any of the above roles.

The Routes:

SUCCESS! I have confirmed the routes. They will be posted to all co-drivers prior to the race.

Info:

The technical team will be following the driver at a safe distance to repair them on crash. I'm looking to recruit some volunteers to help out with this event and hopefully it'll be a great success! What I'm looking for is about 5-10 volunteers. 2 people for the helicopter which will record the event and give a good running commentary as I hope to use team-speak as a sort of radio station to tell any bystanders what's going on. Maybe get someone to do marketing to let everyone know of the event and so we get a large turn out. The rest of you guys will be recording the times at each individual checkpoint. I'll try and keep the tracks moderate just so they're not too long and boring but I think this will be a nice little role play scenario and it'll bring out the competitiveness in everyone. 

We are also looking to get the Police force to aid the event to ensure protection from any outside influences. Also we are hoping the NHS team provide a set of medics to ensure any drunken behaviour or any fatal crashes are attended to.

The Rules:

No interfering in attempt to cheat the system, this will result in a disqualification.​

Drivers are not allowed to refuel at petrol stations, this must be done by mechanics.​

Driver and co-driver are not allowed to repair their own vehicle, this must be done by mechanics.​

No illegal engine modifications, all vehicles will be checked at each stage.​

Drivers are not allowed to have a GPS or Map on their person, if caught they will be disqualified and banned from future rallies.​

Only two players per vehicle.​

If a rally car is flipped it cannot be un-flipped and you will be out of the competition.​

Driver and co-driver are only allowed to communicate with their other team mates via team-speak if they crash and need to let them know.​

Prizes:

1st Place - 1 Million Pounds Per Team Member

2nd Place - 350k Per Team Member

3rd Place - 100k Per Team Member

​

So yeah, that's pretty much it please tell me what you think about this below and I'll see what I can get organised. I'm very open to any criticism and if you have any constructive to say please do so! 

To enter feel free to message me in anyway possible.

Otherwise you can fill out this application below:

Team Name:

Vehicle Colour Choice:

Team Leader:

Driver:

Co-Driver:

Technical Team (2 Members):

​

Current Entrants:

Team 1:

Team Name: Old Sexy Men

Vehicle Colour Choice: Yellow/Blue

Team Leader : Milo

Driver : Milo

Co-Driver : Ash Mycaelis

Technical Team (2 Members): Drew, Sonic

Team 2:

Team Name: Much Danish, Very Salty Mouldy Scots

Vehicle Colour Choice: NHS Sport Hatch (Awaiting CMO Authorisation)

Team Leader: @GP Willis

Driver: @GP Mouldy

Co-Driver: @GP TomTheDoge

Technical Team (2 Members): @GP Salty Vampire @GP. Daanish

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great idea and I suggest getting AEGIS or the police to help keep the hobo's at bay. I can't wait to see it happen as I will be there to watch it and cheer the racers on!

I would. Like to suggest and volunteer for there to be judges in a helicopter flying over the fist place person and the main pack of people to make sure no spike strips or guns are used.

This is a great idea and I suggest getting AEGIS or the police to help keep the hobo's at bay. I can't wait to see it happen as I will be there to watch it and cheer the racers on!
AEGIS would be happy to help with marshalls, protection or any thing else.

I was literally jsut talking about wanting a rally track in Altis like the GoKart Track. Scubarus will obvs win.

Would love to patrol it as AEGIS too!

Amazing idea!

I'll sign up a team as soon as I've got some people up for it. 
I guess i wont be driving though, because that will take us tops 200 meters. I would actually be proud of myself to even get 200 meters.

If you need help with whatever, like organizing or some funds just hit me a PM!

Altis Dakar Rally, hell yeah! 

Going to bump this in hope we get a new burst of interest. I'm desperate to host this event and I really wish people would sign up!

Sounds great, we should have the driver drop their map so they must follow the co-drivers instructions.

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls. This event has been reborn! Now that I have a lot more time to organise this event and not forget about it. I'm going to need a whole load of applications to help get this off to a start. I'd love each gang/organisation to put forward a team. I'm going to be in contact with as many people as I can. This is ideally what I'm looking for:

Each gang inputs a team.

Each Constabulary from the Police Force puts forward a team

NHS has a team!

Anyone whose anyone has a team!

Please contact me on teamspeak, this thread or via private message for more information or to make an application. If you guys could share this around that'd be fantastic! I need all the help I can get!

Team Name: Old Sexy Men

Vehicle Colour Choice: Yellow/Blue

Team Leader : Milo

Driver : Milo

Co-Driver : Ash Mycaelis

Technical Team (2 Members): Drew, Sonic

Back