What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alucard (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Kuplinsky

Validating
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [FEAR] Sgt. Alucard

Time & Date this happened: 15:50pm 20/03/15

Which Server did this happen on:  Server 1

Description of what happened: He reported me for RDM, after all the evidences it became clear i did not RDM but he did metagaming in fact reading player names from huge distances, he did it with every one of the men he seen.  After he realised that he  posted proof of himself cheating, he fast deleted the videos and tried to close the topic.
?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

What Rule Was Broken ?: Metagaming

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes on the forum

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
There is a long video evidence for this but the owner fast removed it from the forum so we cant see it now.  Please read the forum and it will become clear.
?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Last edited by a moderator:
The videos are there, still the report against him stiil needs closing as this was my fault. Secondly in regards to Metagaming i never used the infromation pertained through this to get an unfair advantage over anyone however i am willing to go through the unban process if the need arises.

Also from the second video it becomes clear, that he thoughtfully edited the shorter video so it will look like a clear RDM.

It was RDM, however i cannot accept this for metagaming as prior to 25/03/2015 there was no rules surrounding the tidle key.

There is now and people will take a few weeks to adjust, Metagaming here didnt effect RP as there wasnt any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back