What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Tournaments

Solgaard

HELLO EVERYONE!

I have been thinking, that we, as a community perhaps could have some kind of CSGO tournament. I was thinking there could be prizes as 1 month donator, ingame cash or something like that, but that's all up to @Wilco and the admin crew, if that is the kind of prize. Of course there could be others, but i don't know which kind yet.

I have a couple of ideas for tournament types we could do:

1v1 Tournament

5v5 Random teams tournament

5v5 Premade teams tournament

Since i haven't really thought to much about it i dont have any other kinds on mind right now, but be sure to suggest things.

Nothing is sure yet, and i am not really sure on how we do it server wise, but i am thinking someone could stream it with some of the people from the community commentating on it.

Help me make this the best, and we'll see if it is going to be a thing.

5v5 Premades. I would take part/cast. Would be fun :p

Opinions on prizes?

@Wilco @Ciaran

Last edited by a moderator:
@[member="[FONT=tahoma][URL="https://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/6572-di-solgaard/"]DI Solgaard[/URL][/FONT]"]

As for servers, I know a website I can use to get free hosting with the competitive 5v5 ESL Rule set. Also with spectator slots.

Last edited by a moderator:
@[member="[FONT=tahoma][URL="https://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/6572-di-solgaard/"]DI Solgaard[/URL][/FONT]"]

As for servers, I know a website I can use to get free hosting with the competitive 5v5 ESL Rule set. Also with spectator slots.
I know, i thought of it too, but it will be a pain in the ass to have everyone sign up and create teams and so on. I think 1-2 of our own servers would be better. They'd of course have to be 128 tiick too

:D

I know, i thought of it too, but it will be a pain in the ass to have everyone sign up and create teams and so on. I think 1-2 of our own servers would be better. They'd of course have to be 128 tiick too

:D
We are not thinking about the same thing ;)

You on TS right now?

@DI Solgaard

Back