What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Professional Photoshoot

Ronnie

ijQdyBd.jpg

ZuSIsdm.jpg

74pXqs4.jpg

Professional :)... Really need to do a green screen hanger for people to get creative with

Professional :)... Really need to do a green screen hanger for people to get creative with
Yeah it was sarcasm :)

This green screen is fine to be honest, I just had my settings kinda low so it didn't turn out quite so well. Would of been better if I had turned the nametags off too.

Would be good if there was a proper green screen room (walls,floors)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it was sarcasm :)

This green screen is fine to be honest, I just had my settings kinda low so it didn't turn out quite so well. Would of been better if I had turned the nametags off too.

Would be good if there was a proper green screen room (walls,floors)
If I am in-game, feel free to give me a ping and I'll take the screenshot for you. Admin cam can turn off most of the junk, and I have extremely high specs so can take some good ones for you to edit as you please.

If I am in-game, feel free to give me a ping and I'll take the screenshot for you. Admin cam can turn off most of the junk, and I have extremely high specs so can take some good ones for you to edit as you please.
That's great thanks, this photoshoot wasn't exactly planned, I just turned up to an ongoing 2 man one then more people started to roll in.

Seeing as your a Dev, you should think of this as a new in-game option like the "Kavala Mode" one.

An option to turn off all the unnecessary junk and such for Photos. (Chat, stance, GUI, Nametag, Speaking tag, etc)

That's great thanks, this photoshoot wasn't exactly planned, I just turned up to an ongoing 2 man one then more people started to roll in.

Seeing as your a Dev, you should think of this as a new in-game option like the "Kavala Mode" one.

An option to turn off all the unnecessary junk and such for Photos. (Chat, stance, GUI, Nametag, Speaking tag, etc)
+1

I love the green screen, I really need to get my own in the editor mode, it helps make my cover photos look far more interesting than the video!

ace guys thanks for putting it up will be sure to let spoon and ponty know we are famous xD

Vaffla don't steal his job.... I am the one who does that

Back