What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Stock Exchange! (Item price list)

Jay

Retired
Altis Life UK Stock Exchange
(ALUKSE)
For when money matters
 ​
NOTE: Truck prices, for both legal and illegal only covers the covered variants of Zamak and Tempest. For the standard Truck, it is the Boxed version.​
All prices are rough estimates of maximum possible profit with a full vehicle load plus carryall backpack.​
Collection, processing and travel times are not taken into account.​
 ​
pubchart
pubchart
pubchart

Last edited by a moderator:
BLACK MARKET
 ​
The ALUKSE has no direct realationship and/or affiliation with any known, or unknown Black Market dealers in the Altis/Stratis region.
All information provided below comes from word of mouth, or common knowledge of "street price".
 ​
DISCLAIMER: LSD weighs more than Frog Legs, so it is very hard to get a full load!
I believe this is a mistake.
 ​
pubchart
pubchart
pubchart
 ​
pubchart
pubchart
pubchart

k, after some checking, rechecking and a little more checking. These prices are correct.

I reserved 2 extra damn posts thinking there was still 3 different prices for drugs *sigh*. Ah well, they'll come in handy, maybe I'll update it to include every vehicle..

Drugs same money at Athira and Pyrgos?

EDIT: Any chance of vehicle capacitys listed and tempest device in there?

Drugs same money at Athira and Pyrgos?

EDIT: Any chance of vehicle capacitys listed and tempest device in there?
Will look into the Athira/Pyrgos thing..

Can add in Vehicle capacity, sure.

Never thought the device version would actually have a capacity, can probably add it in, why not.

I seem to have a spreadsheat you made ages ago (or someone else) with raw data and graphs on it.

Btw tempest device is 350 storage :)

I seem to have a spreadsheat you made ages ago (or someone else) with raw data and graphs on it.

Btw tempest device is 350 storage :)
If that spreadsheet is http://goo.gl/5VYC3e then yeah thats where all these infernal numbers come from. Will link it in one of the top posts eventually, it's very untidy currently 'cause of updates/irrelevant info etc.

- HEMTT Device added, with an assumed weight of 414 (Full Device load + 64 slot carryall backpack)

If that spreadsheet is http://goo.gl/5VYC3e then yeah thats where all these infernal numbers come from. Will link it in one of the top posts eventually, it's very untidy currently 'cause of updates/irrelevant info etc.

- HEMTT Device added, with an assumed weight of 414 (Full Device load + 64 slot carryall backpack)
Thats the one! :)

And its Tempest Device btw :p

OK, so if anyone else disagrees with information I am providing, which took a bloody long time to put together (albeit 3/4 months ago), can you tell rather than bitch at me in game? :)

Made a sad Jay for about 10 minutes.

Updated with LSD and new prices for those who havent noticed.

DISCLAIMER: LSD weighs more than Frog Legs, so it is very hard to get a full load!
I believe this is a mistake.

It would be more informative if there was time per run included, or pounds per hour, I could include some information about it

It would be more informative if there was time per run included, or pounds per hour, I could include some information about it
Sure go ahead.

I did consider doing this myself when I origonally created it, but it didn't appeal to me, especially since things like collection times, and the journeys themselves change quite a bit, didn't see the need.

Plus I didn't want people to have everything given to them on a plate, let there still be some mystery involved.

Pretty certain those salvaging prices have changed

But just for anyone who looks into doing salvaging I would suggest throwing away metal, stone tablets, square objects and fools gold as they are a waste of space and worth less than 1k per 1 weight.

Glass (1k), Broken Bell(4k), Round Object(3k), Broken Statue(4k) are all worth £1000 per 1 weight

Pottery weighs 4 and is worth 4.5K so that is an ok £1,125 per 1 weight

Strange object weighs 6 and is worth 7k so that is worth £1,170 per 1 weight

And gold is obviously the best with a weight of 8 and worth of 10k being £1,250 per 1 weight

Back