What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Am i a genius here?

Talez

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

now here it says that get an interesting roleplay story before shooting now say me and another rebel were talking and we had a really good roleplay situation now im talking top notch now if i went into telling this guy im a serial killer on the prey for some more meat now surely if the roleplay is good enough i can just shoot him without telling him to put his hands up is that correct ?

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

now here it says that get an interesting roleplay story before shooting now say me and another rebel were talking and we had a really good roleplay situation now im talking top notch now if i went into telling this guy im a serial killer on the prey for some more meat now surely if the roleplay is good enough i can just shoot him without telling him to put his hands up is that correct ?

Maybe, however, it would not be seen as an interesting roleplay story in my eyes. It would just seems like an excuse to be able to down or execute a person or persons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now me being a serial killer on the prey for more fresh meat after discussing alot with him how is that not interesting roleplay if i wanted a reason to gun someone down i would just initiate on them rather than spend time to roleplay but i feel it brings a new perspective on gun fights maybe they happen through roleplay more often u never know 

Now me being a serial killer on the prey for more fresh meat after discussing alot with him how is that not interesting roleplay if i wanted a reason to gun someone down i would just initiate on them rather than spend time to roleplay but i feel it brings a new perspective on gun fights maybe they happen through roleplay more often u never know 
Put it this way, if you told me your a serial killer and your looking to kill your next victim and you have a gun pointed at me or my head. I'd blow your head clean off. So fair game but don't be surprised if someone sees it coming.

Blow your head clean off = Politely use non lethal force of rubber bullets in every orifice of your body until you are grounded and detained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depense highly on the situation and context of course. However saying that you are a serial murder looking for the next victim an then shoot without any other indications that you are a treat to his safety could get you departed. You need to make apsulutely sure your "victims" have an way out by roleplaying good or indicate so strongly that you are a treat to your "vitims" life that he will either flee or have the opertunity to fight back.

RDM can be interpeted as lack of indication that you are a leathal treat without saying anything. For exsample, an fully geared rebel with an 7.62 weapon is regared as an high treat to an persons life if you aim said weapon towards your victim. But if you are dressed like an hobo with an pistol, that leathal treat is not indicated strongly enought. Infact I have some cases where an hobo is saying "This is for my brother" and then shoot me and anyone else around him. No further indication that he was an treat, and that hobo got banned for RDM.

Depense highly on the situation and context of course. However saying that you are a serial murder looking for the next victim an then shoot without any other indications that you are a treat to his safety could get you departed. You need to make apsulutely sure your "victims" have an way out by roleplaying good or indicate so strongly that you are a treat to your "vitims" life that he will either flee or have the opertunity to fight back.

RDM can be interpeted as lack of indication that you are a leathal treat without saying anything. For exsample, an fully geared rebel with an 7.62 weapon is regared as an high treat to an persons life if you aim said weapon towards your victim. But if you are dressed like an hobo with an pistol, that leathal treat is not indicated strongly enought. Infact I have some cases where an hobo is saying "This is for my brother" and then shoot me and anyone else around him. No further indication that he was an treat, and that hobo got banned for RDM.
Never understood a single bit of that

Never thought of this before, would be funny to do IMO and get some good reactions

What if I were to have a conversation before hand and say "The second you leave the parts you're DEAD" as a sentence finisher then they go to that area in the next 5 minutes. Would that count?

Back