What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AM I A MEME GOD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's over finally!

45151099.jpg

Its only over when the Fat guy Sings ... no not that guy the other guys yeah that guy jez.

Opens another bag of freshly prepared popcorn for @Unlucky Georgeto dive right into 

Could we have a moment of silence?

I don't guess anyone has a list of his computer?

I'm sending my baby girl to Uni this year and I'm hoping that her media/computer course will snag me some new parts for my PC.

I don't guess anyone has a list of his computer?

I'm sending my baby girl to Uni this year and I'm hoping that her media/computer course will snag me some new parts for my PC.
I'll tell you what I remember from the top of my head. It was a I7-6700k with 4 Titan x in SLI a custom water cooled loop by corsair and a couple 4 terabyte hdds and some 1 tb ssd's

I used to hate this thread, now im in love again.

EDIT: Is it possible to get the original post back so new people will see this legend of a pc god?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you what I remember from the top of my head. It was a I7-6700k with 4 Titan x in SLI a custom water cooled loop by corsair and a couple 4 terabyte hdds and some 1 tb ssd's
Was an I7-58somethingX with quad titan, water cooled, and other stuff

picture was probably his computer, there was closed water loop, but only one graphics card, and the case seemed pretty cheap tbf

I never the saw the picture and missed all the fun :(

Someone do another one....

Back