What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ama 3 Exile CCG

Psycho045

Tressilian,Truro, Cornwall,England,Uk,The World
So i have gotten into the dayz style of game again and figured if the community would like to join me. I currently play on the CCG-Exile Esseker-New Zombies-Dogz. It would be fun to build a base and do the ai missions. If you want to play just message me in Teamspeak (PC John Temple [AT658]) or on the forums or on this post.

oy john mate ill join u but give me a couple months to download esseker because my internet speed is horrible. eksdee

oy john mate ill join u but give me a couple months to download esseker because my internet speed is horrible. eksdee
Nice man. I already had a good start but no base yet. Go get the ccg launcher if you can and you can download all the mods needed from there.

Nice man. I already had a good start but no base yet. Go get the ccg launcher if you can and you can download all the mods needed from there.
a3launcher is easier to use... already played that once but i deleted the mods cause im an idiot.

Anyway im at school now so... ill just do it at night time when i sleep so ill probably be able to play tomorrow (hopefully).

Great mod, great everything besides that community ... I'm not very fond of the admins there they seems to be abit careless.

I play on the EXP Exile Chernarus server. Have 200k poptabs in the bank if anyone wants to go frag on that 

That would be awesome. A RPUK Exile server. Server 3 is never up so replace it with that?? I mean we have a king of the hill server so why not :D.

Exile it self comes with weapons but I recommend playing esseker. The server will require more mods to make  it even better like redhammer mods and arma enhanced movement

@AlfonsPappa and I have played a lot of exile. It's just that I like flying gunships and there are none on CCG servers. Servers that have gunships, Mr.Alfons doesn't like cause "the ai are too OP". 

So we stopped playing exile. 

Loved exile, had a little server running basic mod on altis, some missions, cap points, dynamic roaming ai etc. Never far from a gunfight, ai were well balanced, had missile launchers, gunships, ai would try to shoot your heli down or blow up your hunter with RPGs. Traders sold basic weapons up to 6.5mm guns, LMGs, MMGs, Launchers, Loads of meds etc. would come in by air drop, AI would takeover whole towns as invasions, and would fight both players + roaming AI Air/Land patrols. It was awesome, I really enjoyed running it and adding to it. Had a few players but as i ran it from home the upload speed just couldnt handle many people.

I always found the servers were mods out the arse with 5 billion different guns etc. was just too much, you were forever finding guns but no ammo, or sights that didnt fit onto guns because they were from different mod packs, vehicles you couldnt slingload etc.

I much preferred just the base mod w/ AI, Missions, ZCP scripts thrown in. Some mods like Extended base mod etc can be ok but adding a whole load of stuff means it can be a real ball-ache to balance it all.

Tanoa was a sucky map for exile as the AI were usually total aimbots through the foliage, and a shit load of the buildings werent actually enterable so loot was harder to find. A2 ported maps can be okay, though sometimes they look a bit crappy compared to native A3 maps.

I'd love to play some Exile with actual people. I started playing it again like a couple of days ago and it's fun of course but it gets a bit boring after a bit of time of playing a lone wolf. This game is meant to be played with others. :)

Back