What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

American Muscle Cars into City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

American Muscle Cars would be great in the city for example Hellcats , dodge chargers , challengers.

All most like a fast n furious pack and add illegal street racing with pinkslips 

My personal opinion on this suggestion is its RPUK so a UK based server, Having loads of cars you wouldnt typically find in the uk i feel would take the immersion out of it being a uk based server. If it were to be added i would limit how many cars could be bought to make it be more realistic to how it would be in the UK. 

illegal street racing with pinkslips 
As nikolai said above you can already do this.

Overall i would -1 this suggestion just off my own thoughts! 

There is already a massive range of American Muscle in the city, including a couple you've mentioned. 

N yeah what Nikolai said, racing is a thing, just gotta find out in rp 😉

My personal opinion on this suggestion is its RPUK so a UK based server, Having loads of cars you wouldnt typically find in the uk i feel would take the immersion out of it being a uk based server. If it were to be added i would limit how many cars could be bought to make it be more realistic to how it would be in the UK. 

As nikolai said above you can already do this.

Overall i would -1 this suggestion just off my own thoughts! 
This is how I know that you aren't a car person.

There is 100,000s of the same model car made each year and also shipped and sold in the UK market.

As for American Muscle cars and "street racing" cars, that is also a massive culture over here. Just because a car is "American" or "Japanese" does not reflect where the actual car resides. As for limiting the type of car, that's more unrealistic than actually having the cars especially within RP. Unless you had a "prototype" or "limited" model then all vehicles are mass produced to a certain number. 

I could go to a Mercedes-Benz dealership here now and you could drive away with at least 5 of the same vehicle the same day. 

American Muscle Cars would be great in the city for example Hellcats , dodge chargers , challengers.

All most like a fast n furious pack and add illegal street racing with pinkslips 
In the city we do in fact already have the Dodge Daytona "69 Charger", Dodge challenger and many more imported American Muscle cars. 

If you are struggling to find them, then go to different dealerships.

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back