What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ammu-nation sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Antrim

Is it possible that the shop could just sell ammo and not the weapons as it seems a little silly to have a shop going to waste effectively. 

Don't get me wrong I think the convenience should be expensive but it would be great to see it used for more than melee weapons as it is currently. It would also provide a good cash sink as besides cars there aren't too many of those currently. 

No, this is not meant to be a gunfight server. Having ammo be hard to get because guns are illegal should make you think about each bullet your fire and not go around shooting everyone.

Guns and the ammo that goes with them should be far more rare. Why must everyone and their dog be armed with a firearm with easy access to ammo for it, there is no need, just RP properly rather than itching to shoot someone all the time

I don't actually have a gun but anyway I would kindly ask you to stick to critiquing the idea rather than trying to second guess my intentions behind it. 50 bullets would probably last me weeks and weeks I'm more than happy with the limits imposed there I just figured it's a good cash sink is all. I said that in the first post. But anyway it's just a suggestion, I'm totally at peace with spending 20 minutes getting more ammo as that's all the difference it makes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking your time to make this suggestion! Guns and ammunition should be a rarity and not everyone should have the ability to get their hands on such thing hence why weapon manufacturing was introduced. The votes on this also show that this isn't something the community wants at this current time and so the suggestion will be moved to rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back