What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ammunation - player owned.

William Antrim

I wonder if there is appetite to have one or two of the Ammunations being player owned. 

As we now have craftable body armour i believe there is/could be a market to sell this from the shop. 

There could also be potentially a limited amount of clothing sold at said stores also - hunter style stuff, unique to that particular  outdoorsy vibe. 

With some development work we could also have a Shooting Range installed within one of the Ammunations also. It would give us a place to legitimately shoot guns off (for those who are that way inclined) but would need some form of work to stop people leaving the range with a gun. Perhaps they could rent one for the period they are in the range but not be able to leave with it in their pockets. It would/may be a way for the shop owner to also buy ammunition from the community also and provide a new way of making money on the server as rounds after all are one of the biggest consumables that the economy needs. It would help to kick start the mining industry in a way that hasnt been done before. The shooting range could also then have a "high score" board on it for those old enough to remember coin operated arcade games, the high score was all we had to go on. Akin to the "speed runs" of today, getting the high score on the scoreboard in the local chippys dodgy arcade Street Fighter 2 was something of an achievement as a 90s kid, like the equivalent of the pinball age in the 70s and 80s. This could be Los Santos's very own version of that. Could even put the scoreboard onto the blimp every now and then perhaps as well? 

I mean yes I may have wandered off down a rabbit hole of imagination here but I just thought it might be a nice idea for someone to run the store and be able to really discuss the finer points of gun safety and marksmanship principles to new people in the city etc. It may even be a place where said owner could repair broken guns, for the right people also. Obviously this would require a SERIOUS amount of RP but I think there may be a  few people in the city who would be responsible enough or trusted enough to own such a store. Perhaps someone on the judiciary or something.... 😄

I like the idea of it being player owned as it's always great to have more of a player run economy. However I don't think that the shooting ranges should be enabled. I think that leaves it open to too much abuse where ammunitions are farmed for guns. The only way I can see it working is if there was another gun added such as a 22. pistol/rifle that is next to useless on people but that people still have a chance to shoot, similar to the musket.

Having designated gun range weapons and ammo for target shooting only solves that. 

I like the idea of it being player owned as it's always great to have more of a player run economy. However I don't think that the shooting ranges should be enabled. I think that leaves it open to too much abuse where ammunitions are farmed for guns. The only way I can see it working is if there was another gun added such as a 22. pistol/rifle that is next to useless on people but that people still have a chance to shoot, similar to the musket.
then it would be limited so that you couldnt take the gun/ammo out of the shooting range or something similar. 

Back