What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

An open letter to CSI Fuel

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
Dear Mr Fuel,

We have been through a bit of a rollercoaster relationship, indeed some would call it a love-hate affair. This has led us to cross paths on many occasions in both good and bad instances. Through all of these encounters it has built a picture in my mind of what sort of person you are and through it all I no longer think you are a 'mug'. Sure you are hard work at times but that is all part of your character, sure you seem like an ass at times but that is born through dealing with the sheer volume of work needed to keep the Altis Police Force ticking over. Even with your time consumed, you still take the time to tell me what you think of me, and for that I am grateful.

Moving on from here, I would like to apologize for our previous altercations, if they caused offence it was not my intention. If they caused you to remove hair with your bare hands, I apologize.

I hope we can grow to be best friends.

Papa Hedge.

(Can I get my tags back now please?)

Dear Mr Fuel,

We have been through a bit of a rollercoaster relationship, indeed some would call it a love-hate affair. This has led us to cross paths on many occasions in both good and bad instances. Through all of these encounters it has built a picture in my mind of what sort of person you are and through it all I no longer think you are a 'mug'. Sure you are hard work at times but that is all part of your character, sure you seem like an ass at times but that is born through dealing with the sheer volume of work needed to keep the Altis Police Force ticking over. Even with your time consumed, you still take the time to tell me what you think of me, and for that I am grateful.

Moving on from here, I would like to apologize for our previous altercations, if they caused offence it was not my intention. If they caused you to remove hair with your bare hands, I apologize.

I hope we can grow to be best friends.

Papa Hedge.

(Can I get my tags back now please?)
dont worry papa, i got the same. Mine is prob worse... xD

Back