What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Another hostage taking in QUEENS LAND

3 hours ago, Wild Wiisy said:

@Ace J Hunter have you Cleaned out Your pants after the last interaction you had with us

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not me 😛

I mean we were only 5 of us there and the police just wanted a gunfight lol, but you can be proud i guess 😂
Yes my long negotiations which only ended because you asked for 600k, guns, and berets were clearly to start a gunfight. Not even a thought to make the demands more reasonable, you just kept increasing demands.

And dont forget you had to team up with the plebs to have a chance at winning. And still didnt, even though they did all the work for you.

Stop throwing false and stupid accusations, you were sat 600m away from my negotiations anyway. I dont appreciate my roleplay being labelled as something done with the intent to cause a gunfight.

Ok, my mustache are creepy. I need to shave it off!

Yes my long negotiations which only ended because you asked for 600k, guns, and berets were clearly to start a gunfight. Not even a thought to make the demands more reasonable, you just kept increasing demands.

And dont forget you had to team up with the plebs to have a chance at winning. And still didnt, even though they did all the work for you.

Stop throwing false and stupid accusations, you were sat 600m away from my negotiations anyway. I dont appreciate my roleplay being labelled as something done with the intent to cause a gunfight.
I'd say 1x baret, 1x MX3GL and 600k for 3 hostages, is not wild terms... i migth be in the wrong, but if that is alot of money, then i really dont hope you go to the rebel life, and see the prices of weapons etc 😄 200k per hostage is a very small demand. 

I'd say 1x baret, 1x MX3GL and 600k for 3 hostages, is not wild terms... i migth be in the wrong, but if that is alot of money, then i really dont hope you go to the rebel life, and see the prices of weapons etc 😄 200k per hostage is a very small demand. 
You would be lucky to get 100k for an officer.

You would be lucky to get 100k for an officer.
Perfect, the only thing i can say is that the police command migth want to reconsider hostage ransom prices i can almost guarantee that noone will be satisfied with 100k for an officer now a days, but well time will tell

THIS IS A "very small demand"?????????????

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING I WANT SOME PLEASE

200k is a very small amount yes. Most of the players on this server has more money than they could ever spent lol
giphy.gif

200k per hostage is a very small demand. 
Tbf they don't like paying much for Hostages because they don't make money, Rebels pay a lot for gear but generally make a lot of money also, cops pay little for gear but it would take them a lot of playing to get 600k (for lower ranks) and they want to make money for police holidays.

Tbf they don't like paying much for Hostages because they don't make money, Rebels pay a lot for gear but generally make a lot of money also, cops pay little for gear but it would take them a lot of playing to get 600k (for lower ranks) and they want to make money for police holidays.
I get it, i've been a cop myself, but tbf, you get 20k each 15 minute, which is quite a good amount of money for as passive income, and if they want to make money for holidays, they can always go civ and do a diamond run, nothing holds them back from doing it, i get the point, but i feels it's a weak excuse, atleast they dont pay any money for anything 😉

200k for each officer is not a lot, I remember paying 3mil for an SI to then give him back to the police as a temporary peace deal for the rest of a restart, gunna make more money selling hostages to other rebels then selling them back to the police 😂

Back