What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ANOTHER Pleb Event

Ya know what, I'll give 2 mill towards it! Msg me on Ts and I'll send it your way

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally the biggest bot to get gifted AR
source.gif

Appreciate everyone coming together to help make this event a fun and rewarding experience for all involved. Anyone else who wished to add something to pool, shoot me a message on the forums, ts, or post here.

So far, the prizes that can be won are:

An assortment of 6.5 and 7.62 weapons, attachments, and magazines

Up to 13 mil in cash (thanks to @CST JordaN GooD, @Bob Wilkinson, @Mark_02, @ShaunLAD, and myself)

A Police Hunter (thanks to @Cool)

A Zafir and Stacked Cash (thanks to @Surgay)

7.62 Suppressors

Gold Bars

Blasting Charges

An assortment of other items

Update on the event

ANYONE that donates towards this event is more than welcome to help come and defend the ifrits with the plebs. If all ifrits are safely brought back to the final destination by pleb members whoever decides to come join us in defending the ifrits will win some of the prizes selected by Sydney at the end of the event. If all 3 trucks are taken by others then sadly yous won’t win anything. Gotta be in it to win it

a pleb teamspeak channel will be open for all donaters to join if you wish to help come and defend the ifrits, the channel will be called ‘event channel’ and we will unlock it a few minutes before the event starts, the choice is yours.

pick wisely 

ShaunLAD

For all of those donating to the event, please contact me on TS in order to transfer the money/goods for safekeeping. Also, anyone is more than welcome to take @ShaunLAD up on his offer to join us in defending the ifrits.

So far, the prizes that can be won are:

An assortment of 6.5 and 7.62 weapons, attachments, and magazines

Up to 25 mil in cash (thanks to @CST JordaN GooD, @Bob Wilkinson, @Mark_02, @ShaunLAD, @Miyagi, @INS Snuffles, and myself)

A Police Hunter (thanks to @Cool)

A Zafir and Stacked Cash (thanks to @Surgay)

~3 mil Stacked Cash (thanks to @Charles Vane)

7.62 Suppressors

Gold Bars

Blasting Charges

5 Pilot Helmets

An assortment of other items

Back