What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Another successful payday

Styx

og2.jpgog1.jpg

Attachments

• og3.jpg
    og3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Fake, someones not on the floor dead with someone peeing on him infront of a flaming helicopter

Forgot the most important one @OG Styx 😂
d3e085e0f08aacba333388871d23999d.png

[SIZE=1.4rem]Also would like to inform you that I advertised a 10k fee in order to use my photo. I would like for you to either pay me otherwise my organisation will have it taken down for copyright. [/SIZE]

I like gold bar runs 🙂

Out of interest how long does it take you to do a whole HM?

Out of interest how long does it take you to do a whole HM?
Hmm, depends entirely on where we sell I think, we keep it around 15-20 minutes in the compound after bomb placed but that's preceded by 10-15 minutes of setting up, and 5+ minutes of talking to the police and cracking doors open. 
then there's an off road drive to gold buyer which is anything from 4-6 minutes (Kavala) or the more practical 15-20 minutes (UNMC). 
If there's a gunfight it's probably 20+ minutes to sell, if not 10 maybe. 
Then a 5 minute extraction via heli and 10 minutes splitting the cuts. 

So all in all, we had 22 people on that HM run, and it took us almost an hour and a half. Each person that fought in the HM got got 3.37 million each I think or there abouts. We probably could've each made double by doing uranium  with a huron + hemmt transport lol 

EDIT: Styx ninja'd me. 

So all in all, we had 22 people on that HM run, and it took us almost an hour and a half. Each person that fought in the HM got got 3.37 million each I think or there abouts. We probably could've each made double by doing uranium  with a huron + hemmt transport lol 

@Sam Q,

But would a run be as fun?

@Alfred fun maybe, but no one is gonna bother 22 people doing uranium and its the easiest money to make

A 22 huron Uranium run would be more deadly than a HM.

A 22 huron Uranium run would be more deadly than a HM.
Sounds like a problem for the police academy 😉

Also remember we're currently the only group on the island that can manage it

Then returning 15 mins later when the cops forget to lock the vault and taking some extra bars xx
Another group did that, 2 minutes after we left the compound and grabbed 60 gold bars. Their little group got a bigger cut than us! ahaha

Back