What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ANPR Custom Key

BennyBait

Does anyone know the ANPR custom key? I use the same button (/) for switching optics and it isn't working on RPUK.

Thanks.

Does anyone know the ANPR custom key? I use the same button (/) for switching optics and it isn't working on RPUK.

Thanks.
It is the / on the numpad in the top right corner, not the one near the space bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that but you could be using the wrong / as there are 2 located on the keyboard.

Best thing to do is to reset your controls to the normal Arma 3 preset in your settings

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello BennyBait,

If you go into your Arma 3 settings > Controls and locate the 'Custom Controls'. Once in your Custom Controls navigate to 'Use Action 2' it may show as you do not have a key binded to it but trust me this works *In my experience anyway* just edit that and you should be sorted.

Good luck!

-Jack Shepherd.

Hello BennyBait,

If you go into your Arma 3 settings > Controls and locate the 'Custom Controls'. Once in your Custom Controls navigate to 'Use Action 2' it may show as you do not have a key binded to it but trust me this works *In my experience anyway* just edit that and you should be sorted.

Good luck!

-Jack Shepherd.
ty

My ANPR works for / I just want to change it.

Back