What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ANS] 'Till 'Session Lost' do us part

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
dkTVbOU.jpg

Till death do us part
By Reporter Hugh Jayness

​

Today the lands of Altis hosted the joining ceremony of joining two people, the beautiful Nosey and the dashing Eval Betty. The wedding ceremony took place in the UNMC Church of Asmin early this evening. Eval Betty, the internet sensation and Corporal Nosey of the United Non-Conformist Military Corps married today on the 29th of April, 2017.

w4b0yh7.jpg

[Left to right] The Maid of Honor, Brewdo Naggins, The Bride, Noosey, High Priest, Khandamir, The Groom,  Betty and The Best Man, Saul Goodman.

The wedding guest list was a small and restricted list. Reporter Hugh Jayness was the only journalist who managed to obtain a press pass. They were cheered by 8 civilians and 12 well-wishers who gathered outside the church, as UNMC Xians flew past in honour of the new couple. Multiple VIPs were present at the ceremony, The Altis Mayor was present there for the vows and the bride and groom were personally lead in by General McTavish of the UNMC.

There was a strict 'No Police Allowed' policy at the wedding. In an interview with the Cpt. Guy of the UNMC it was established that UNMC were not the ones who brought this forward but it was the groom due to his strong negative feelings towards the Altis Police Force. 

However, the maid of honour, Brewdo Naggins, believed UNMC may have urged Betty to disallow police attendees due to the current fragile relationship between the Altis Police and the United Non-Conformist Military Corps.

W0QRtbd.png

The ‘Kiss’.

The wedding event is said to be the first of many to take place in UNMC territory, and as a major event in recent times, security was very tight as the pressure was on the UNMC to ensure things went smoothly so other event organisers feel comfortable picking venues within UNMC lands.

H5Y5zkA.png

Upon entering the checkpoint, your person and vehicle were searched thoroughly, at which point a UNMC staff drove your vehicle away and you were flown in a UNMC helicopter to the church. Upon entering the church compound, you were searched once more before entering the church. 

The reception went well and the newly wed couple even got a guard of honour from the UNMC soldiers.

be3b6dcdb17e55a3dd070162ef5577d9.jpg

After the salute, the couple got in the expensive all-black SUV and drove into the sunset. The couple were not present at the after party or the dinner. 

adcPNZ0.png

Medics also arrived at the border on standby in case any injuries were to occur. They came in handy for when Reporter Hugh Jayness was injured from a fall and as well as another visitor, who crashed his car into a pylon and critically injured himself. Good thing the medics were there to rescue him!

7pL64mA.png

However, things did not go gentle into the night as a couple of disturbed hobos attempted to assault the UNMC border. Both men were gunned down by the UNMC after 2 casualties. 1 of the gunmen was treated by medics and then later executed under UNMC law.

GqGzHoa.png

Now a quick word from our sponsor:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@eval_betty @Nosey @Madmatt150 @CSI Joseph Tadworth @CSI Dredd @Scott1sh @Wilco @Ciaran @Saul Goodman

Feedback welcome lads, thinking of doing this more regularly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly sure Nosey is a full Corporal ....

Damn fake news and its inaccuracies!

All fake, I publish my own personal tax returns each month, the money they claim me to be in debt by doesn't exist. I have at least 6x that amount in my account already.

All that security and the benches were the most dangerous thing. I can with utmost certainty say, they're a safety hazard and should have been inspected before the wedding. The following you're about to see is a very detailed video edited simulation of what happened. I was unable to acquire any footage of the event itself, as UNMC confiscated my camera.

http://plays.tv/video/5905a0acedc1bee166/benches-are-dangerous

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly sure Nosey is a full Corporal ....

Damn fake news and its inaccuracies!
Dear user, 

Thank you for your reply, though our research team spend hours going as thoroughly as possible through our facts not all of them can be 100% accurate. We thank you for your corrective comment and the article has been adjusted.

Thank you for reading, 

Kind regards, 

ALTIS NEWS EDIT ROOM

I absolutely love this! You did a great job and I enjoyed reading every little bit of it :). If you want you should totally do this more often, I know I'd read all of them!

This is pure awesome @VikRambo

I absolutely love this! You did a great job and I enjoyed reading every little bit of it :). If you want you should totally do this more often, I know I'd read all of them!
Haha it was your wedding, hopefully now you understand why I was standing in the middle of aisle and running around like a chicken. 

I cant stop laughing
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
this is amazing really good job! 

This was hilarious to read Vik, please keep making these.
Thank you boys and girl for the lovely feedback. I will be continuing this during my police holiday so we'll see how it goes. 

Really cool to see some more news articles being posted! Would love to see some more!

Back