What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Antonio (Action: Ban Issued 29/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Antonio 

Time & Date this happened: 28/11/14 at approx 03:30 

Description of what happened: Shots were fired from Lord Sandisks beloved castle to police officers and civs at the HQ where we were role playing, so me, PCSO Durham and PC Randomized went to go and check it out, after about 10 minutes passed, nothing was heard of when all of a sudden Randomized gets shot from behind without any roleplay involved, I went to go and investigate the situation again and my judgement was that the RDMer must of left, after I finished bringing Randomized back up, I continued my way back to the HQ when I was shot out of nowhere by Antonio without a word said. I tried to message him about it, and he said his application was accepted by Wilco to be a serial killer, and that he required £3,000,000 to stop killing people. This was after he randomly murdered us. Strong roleplay.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Logged off and was not to be seen again after we got around to taking him down. He was also not on TS.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Also for giggles:[/SIZE]
3FrZlKQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilco didn't accept shit.

9f40424bd2218a667f767a620bfcca36 -1 Antonio - Forum Report 29/11/2014

Upon banning this guy i found the following:

1:30:28 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) Antonio: i wanna get raped in jail

1:30:10 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) Antonio: put your big dick in my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back