What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Antonio, Jack & the rest of the Lost MC.

Jesse

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Where to start off with this haha,

Firearms and Lost have been in a scuffle over multiple nights this week and I just wanted to recognize the attitude & roleplay from various members of the Lost.

We've had several shootouts with the Lost over a few nights resulting in lots of people on the floor of both sides having a laugh and amusing one another.
Even though Lost might have "lost" some situations they have been providing various members of police with lots of enjoyable moments during their interractions thusfar.

On the first night I have had the pleassure of arresting @adaco(Going forth as Antonia IC 🙂 ) on the first night and Antonio made the whole arrest and Cells part of it very enjoyable to me. The little things do matter and the whole cells part didn't feel like a chore like it sometimes does when you arrest people that have lost a situation with police and well.
The Lost however kept on providing us with lots of humour and kept the entire scene fresh even though time was running late and people were trying to go sleep x)

On the other night we had another big shootout and I found myself on the ground with about 12 others and we were just having a laugh (whilst roleplaying our injuries ofcourse 😉 ) and eventually I ended up with Jack @Jack Johnson in custody and again even though he & the others knew what they were getting themselves into (99k) they kept on with their own story and provided me and other officers with some high quality time in the cells. From of @Mike Poloshooting Theodore in the face after someone forgot to search them to Regi (don't know their @)  knocking out an officer with a dumbell and various other interractions that night.

All in all I can't help but say that I had alot of fun over the past few nights and I hope everyone involved feels the same way.
I look forward to the stories that have came forth from these situations and as they are still ongoing I won't say too much and look forward to our next encounters!

Cheers!

95k Left to go since I last checked. We have put much effort into making this prison Arc Enjoyable for all. CID have gotten a lot of laughs out of dealing with us since we got put inside

And for the record, it was Theo who forgot to search me, and only he suffered the consequences

Lost Forever, Forever Lost!

94587 months left until freedom 😛

It's been good fun to see some different roleplay not only with the police but also internally within the Lost.
I know at least those in CID I have spoken to have had a fun time with this as well 🙂

And @Kate Andersonremember... The Almighty Forgives, The Lost Don't
The "bull mask" sends his regards.

#KateAndersonIsGettingAMullet

Much love son, although I am disappointed I haven't been recommended in the "Recommend a Fragger" thread.
Fr tho keep it up bro, you a good one.

It has been a pleasure , I think I can speak on behalf of all the boys when I say its been a lot of fun the passed few days, for both us and the police.

I think also a shoutout to Conrad that guy has been a laugh (if someone can @ him)

vl4Yw8O.jpg

even though he & the others knew what they were getting themselves into (99k)
Only 99k mate, I reckon I’m down to about 4,000 years now! 🤣 And then it’s time for revenge pal

Completely agree, I’ve enjoyed pretty much every interaction with Police since the courthouse (which I wasn’t at if Kate or Andrew asks!), honestly couldn’t have asked for better from yourself, Kate, Andrew, Conrad and all the others involved. Much love for the RP standards. 

@Kate Anderson@Andrew Cullen@GargleMyGlock

Although I’m missing out on the incredible RP some of the other lads have been experiencing inside of prison. 

This entire situation has been class from the police, especially @Kate Andersonwho has been doing an incredibly good job.

Im really looking forward to see where it progresses and see how much more of a headache I can cause you lads from the outside 

Totally agree with the full RP and as G6 I have been speaking to a good few of the lost inside. 
Making sure they have food when I have been on duty and general chat with them and a very enjoyable experience rather than the usual inmates just attacking the G6 staff. 

Back