What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any paintballers fella out there....

Out of curiosity, are there any paintballers out here? If so share your loadout and if you play in any tournaments!!

I myself is a sup'air style player and a junior marshal at a local paintball field, still trying to get into a Div 5 team playing in the UK Masters and CPPS ://

This is my Vanguard Creed AR-V

• Poppit Valve Engine Marker
  • 14" 2-Piece inline porting .692 bore stock barrel
  • Vanguard OLED V1.1.0 board
  • Dye Rotor Gen 3 Cubix red w/Exalt speedfeed
  • Draxxus Air tank 68cu/4.500psi Carbon Fibre w/ Draxxus stock pressure regulartor (4 years left on tank before next hydro retest)
2nj8vo3.jpg

Very nice man, used to play paintball myself, only got goggles and the clothes left, sold pretty much everything else.

I played in the southern masters. Used to love that buzz waiting for the start of the game.

zNX3HiY.jpg

The vanguard creed is an amazingly smooth marker to shoot, but i always went down the route of GEO's and EGO's through the time i played.

Have had one (i think it was called) Proto PMR? That marker, muma mia. It was amazingly good, probably in my opinion better than the EGO and GEO and it cost hardly anything. I miss little old PMR :(

All about the Sup'Air, however woodsball is nice to come back to once in awhle, i like shooting kids in the face because they think there amazing until they come up against someone who actually plays for a competitive team aha. Such a try hard.

One last picture of my last EGO i had. Which looked amazing, but bloody always had an issue with air being leaked inside the gun, it would work some games. Others i would have to switch out for another one. :(

wS5pZfE.jpg

So yer i loved Paintball. One of my few passions in life only really beaten by snowboarding. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Real men know their weapons,

finger-gun_mr-bean_9965.jpg

I'm also doing some paintball for fun with some friends at some abounded bunkers from WW2.

I actually just had a one-off game yesterday - I don't play often, would love to get into it more in the future though. Broke my toe while I was sliding everywhere, but still a fantastic set of games on some great outdoor arenas.

Very nice man, used to play paintball myself, only got goggles and the clothes left, sold pretty much everything else.

I played in the southern masters. Used to love that buzz waiting for the start of the game.

zNX3HiY.jpg

The vanguard creed is an amazingly smooth marker to shoot, but i always went down the route of GEO's and EGO's through the time i played.

Have had one (i think it was called) Proto PMR? That marker, muma mia. It was amazingly good, probably in my opinion better than the EGO and GEO and it cost hardly anything. I miss little old PMR :(

All about the Sup'Air, however woodsball is nice to come back to once in awhle, i like shooting kids in the face because they think there amazing until they come up against someone who actually plays for a competitive team aha. Such a try hard.

One last picture of my last EGO i had. Which looked amazing, but bloody always had an issue with air being leaked inside the gun, it would work some games. Others i would have to switch out for another one. :(

wS5pZfE.jpg

So yer i loved Paintball. One of my few passions in life only really beaten by snowboarding. 
Great to know there are some ballers here!!!

The team I'm trying to get into plays in northern masters, I love supair especially waiting for the count down at the start gate. I'm still playing and doing training with the local lads, a few from London Impact teaching me a few tricks. Paintball gets so expensive when you start moving onto sup'air, especially you shoot a hopper just from the 5 seconds long of breakout then another case playing a 10mins game. Scenario game are the best however though, especially 2014's North vs South big game I went to, superb fun and met some great lads.

23hxgyd.jpg

(Me in purple)

I love my vanguard but some of the vanguard can be real smooth then some just aren't that good, I have just happened to own a horrible one, overpressurised the solnoid awhile ago took a month and a half plus £30 for a new noid :( ( I always loved the PE guns but the trigger is a little stiff to walk sometimes and I personally prefer the trigger Dye have on their DM and Reflex rail, I'm looking to upgrade to something like a Ego 07 as they were the smoothest of all Ego and prob the cheapest and decent tournament marker you can get your hands on. People used to call my gun mini cannon because it used to supercharge and leaks so much air, only just month ago I have managed to get it fixed and shoots alright, for now :p Kicking punters butt always been my favourite thing especially at some point I could just mug off the entire team of 10-15 guys and gals

SGT Jake you probably be best off looking at some starter kit and speak to some of the lads down site, it's how I started years ago, it may get expensive on the way however, half my incomes went into paintball :/

I do paintball, just not on your level, just to fool around.

I'm pretty sure Murgesh does and he goes to championships!

i'm a bit outdated on equipment, used to play in 2.div (speedball).

Using Ego 10 with a Dye Rotor and Stako carbonfiber tank.

(also bring a ego 09 as backup. but never needed to use it. the Ego is dummy proof)

Was sponsored by eclipse for a little while. but prefer popit-valve anyway. so i'm still sticking with eclipse.

i'm a bit outdated on equipment, used to play in 2.div (speedball).

Using Ego 10 with a Dye Rotor and Stako carbonfiber tank.

(also bring a ego 09 as backup. but never needed to use it. the Ego is dummy proof)

Was sponsored by eclipse for a little while. but prefer popit-valve anyway. so i'm still sticking with eclipse.
Loving the poppit valve, the loudness brings fear into people. Never been a fan of any Ego 08 or above, sometimes the old ones shoot smoother especially if you can find a Ego 07 Vicious.

Back