What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anybody else having this problem?

bear jew

Community Banned - Rule 1D
iR6YXWB.png

Anybody else can't connect, and when they do it say's server shutdown?

Pls?

Yes, its a guy called Oliver Queen who was banned eariler for hacking.

Hes currently connecting to teamspeak passing me childish messages before getting banned and then hitting teamspeak with weak ddos attacks however enough to bring down a ts server for a few mins.

Obviously nothing better to do with his time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hes currently connecting to teamspeak passing me childish messages before getting banned and then hitting teamspeak with weak ddos attacks however enough to bring down a ts server for a few mins.

These kind of people sicken me, They honestly have nothing better too do then waste their time ddosing gaming community's and ruining/wasting other peoples money, time, and fun! What a loser!

He messaged me wanting to buy my house for 5 mil earlier, i asked him for his in game name and he give me his real name! Look in my pms if you want it ;P

Teamspeak isn't working for me, connecting through website or direct IP getting the same problem.

I'm assuming there was another DDOS attack because there have been some hackers on the server early this morning as well.

I think players who did not disconnect are still on, but no new users can connect.

I'm assuming there was another DDOS attack because there have been some hackers on the server early this morning as well.

I think players who did not disconnect are still on, but no new users can connect.
The hacker was named "Player 1" saw him making the police fly then killed them all at once.
kpODSTv.jpg

There was another hacker shortly thereafter, but we were unable to get a video. Couldn't get a video of Player 1 killing us sadly :(

It's such a pitty I want to play police but I'm still waiting to get whitelisted. And I can't contact any academy member....

Back