What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ANYBODY ELSE WATCHING ESL COLOGNE?

Anybody cologne watching ESL? if yes who do you think is gonna win esl cologne, i pretty much think EnVyUs or KinguiN :D

http://www.twitch.tv/esl_csgo

holy shit kinguin motivated me so hard i got global <33333

aQZND8n.jpg

my csgo profile, my main steam has no arma 3 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
With the current state of CS:GO? Its way to early to say who can win lol, I use to really enjoy the competitive/pro scene but it's kinda got boring for me personally.

Would still say Fnatic/Navi have the best chance personally

I was going to drive other for the weekend but some mates sadly dropped out so I'll be watching via twitch! I also think EnVyUs could take it but I'll be hoping for TSM! 

Maybe we we could get a room in TS while the tournament is on going? Will be cool to sit in and enjoy all together 

Im trying to do the pick'em challenge right now for the first stage i have fnatic and NIP to win, trying to get the points xD i personally think fnatic may win tho.

My pick'em are NiP, EnVyUS, Fnatic and cloud 9 didn't bother with the players.

i didnt either no point, i opened a couple of the sticker packs...complete scam, i keep getting the crappy foil stickers other than the good ones like titan :(

I tried to get scream's signature for player pick em to be honest would of been cheaper buying it in the market lol

I tried to get scream's signature for player pick em to be honest would of been cheaper buying it in the market lol
After spending ~15€ trying to get Scream's signature I just gave up and bought one.  :Crying2:

I'm a NIP supporter so a bit sad about their results so far, but hopefully they will do well in the lower bracket.

Its amazing how dynamic these games are, my tournament highlight was renegades taking 5 rounds of TSM in their first game they had some great executions and AZR was fantastic.

Back