What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anyone else having a clone of themselves spawning in?

PiggyWater

Me and a few gang members keep logging on to the server to find someone with our exact names magically in our gang. We then  track these clones down and they begin to follow us. After attempting communication we established they were bots, is this happening to anyone else?

It has happened before. I can't quite remember the cause, but I think it has something to with you being disconnected or timing-out, and ARMA taking over your 'corpse' as an AI character. They can safely be killed or disposed of by an Admin, if you call one. I don't recall whether we found a reliable solution for this, or whether it was something specific to a particular character-type/object that the player was before the split... but maybe @Ciaran remembers more?

I remember when I was flying above Kavala and then disconnected, I reconnected and my AI started landing in the GZ and I was like oh shit. Then someone in a tron suit walked over to me asking me why I landed here before he got banned for being a script kiddy, it was a strange day.

I was in the police station in kavala once and my AI ran passed me with his weapon out looking like he was about to rdm everyone 😂

I was in the police station in kavala once and my AI ran passed me with his weapon out looking like he was about to rdm everyone 😂
haha i remember this i just revived you and as you you stood up your AI comes running in and past you xD

Your gang is obviously being replaced with synths😄

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew i had a video somewhere, here it is

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back